Help cough cough ahhhhh!

psiloeye420

Ive been making iso hash for a while now since the bud I seem to acquire most often is decent middies. The hash itself is good due to the fact that I have learned all the techniques necessary to getting a good pure yield. My question is how do u smoke it without it ravaging your lungs? The method I use is I have a glass bottle that I drilled a hole in a little larger than a cigarette. I simply light the cigarette and place a small chunk of hash or oil some call it on the end of the cherry of the cigarette. Then I place the lit end of the cigarette with the bubbling hash into the bottle and balance till the hash is burned. Then open and inhale. The problem is I seem to not be able to breath after a decent toke. I have also tried the glass and straw method but that seemed to do the same thing but with more waste. Oh yea and some of you are going to say its the tobacco, but the hash cancels out almost all the tobacco smoke coming off the end of the cig. Any advice would be nice since I just made some good Bho too..

Re: Help cough cough ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I would think the tobacco doesn't help, for big hits. I've smoked a lot of hash rolled in a spliff, but only in small drags, like I would smoke a ciggarette. Why not put your hash in a pipe or bong? It's more pure that way.

BTW.. What's Bho?

when smoking hash, ive found just putting a piece in a glass pipe works well, and works wonders!

What ever you do, you need to get the cigarette out of the picture.

I guess I'm not sure what you mean, because in no way does the smoke from hash cancel out the smoke from tobacco. Is it possible you're suffering from a cold or bronchitis? Are you sure the chems you used to process the hash or oil is fully purged?

Back
Top Bottom