Help i've got ROACHES!

ClosetCase

I'm growing in soil indoors,and spotted a roach in my kitchen near the plants.I heard roaches lay eggs in soil,and like water sources.Uh oh!!Advice please...

Re: Help i've got ROACHES!!

once you have them they are hard to get rid of without using some nasty stuff. i would suggest some sort of sticky traps around your grow area to protect the plants.

i live in the country and sometimes what are called wood roaches come into my grow area. they don't seem to invade a house like regular city roaches. they sorta stumble in and stumble out unless they get caught. those are easy to get with sticky traps. my biggest problem has been mice. i got those suckers with bar bait. they eat it and die while dehydrating from the inside out so there is no smell. the stickies get them too. i lost 5 plants to the furry fuckers. good luck!

Are you leaving pet food or water out? Sometimes they come in for that. Also uncovered trash cans.

Thanks,I stopped leaving pet water today.I mostly want to know if roaches will move into my pots and lay eggs in that moist environment.

i'm not sure if they do the eggs or not in your grow. but they put them everywhere else once they get established. and that doesn't take very long. i place one of those flat cardboard sticky traps on top of my pot up next to the stalk of my plant. when i water i just move it and put it back. i catch all sorts of critters that were headed for my girls. there like fly paper sorta but with a hard back. i'm sure someone will get to ya about the soil thing.

Back
Top Bottom