Help, mini plant in trouble

Here is a link on home made fertilizer that might help.
Bill

no,there is no money in the budget for nutes right now. I know the terp tea prolly ain't the best but it may help get em back healthy.it at least won't do any harm.
You can mix a better soil for about the same price or cheaper and have a ton more which in turn allows for a larger container. Coot's and Bugbee's are super simple recipes.

thanks bill, I live in a small 1 bedroom, doing any kind of composting is not an option. I'll be better prepared next grow.
Ok sorry, hope we aren't overwhelming you with stuff.
We all just want to help.
Bill

Hello my friend @Canachris great garden.
But we need a few details.
Grow medium?
Nutrients?
Ph?
Ppms? If coco
Temps and rh might help.
Bill

D2D39FFF-9C1B-45E0-BCDD-C4E788F33531.jpeg

People always throw these dumb ass charts up that 99% of the time offer little to no solution to the problems at hand lol it always baffles me
Baffles me as to why people post useless negative comments
And 99% - isn't that roughly how many statistics are made up?
Chill out dude

one step forward, one step back... her leaves looked worse today. I'm thinking about maybe trying to transplant her. I have a 2 gallon container and I have about 3 gallons (by volume) of old used fox farms O F .

20210617_110030.jpg

20210617_110053.jpg

20210617_110115.jpg

Nice looking plants except for the missing leaves;):).

In my opinion you have a more serious problem than you wanted to accept. I was going to say that the problem looked two fold with one being a major issue. But I saw in msg #10 that Emilya had already mentioned the two most likely things going on. She said:
Looks like multiple problems... fungus of some kind and nutritional problems.
The black spots really do look like a fungus and it can become a serious problem. They were on the one plant and not on the other because the fungus had not had time yet to get established and start spreading. Cutting a bunch of leaves off because they had the black spots or the start of the leaves turning yellow or a different shade of green does not always make the problem go away: it just hides the issue for several days.

Some possible causes for the black spots are a form of "Black Spot" or "Tar Spot" from a fungus. Another possibility is that they are from a bacteria that causes "Fire Blight" on some trees. That is just for starters.

I did several searches and ended up reading on the various types of plants that get 'black spot' diseases. Then it was time for the last search:
black spots on Marijuana leaves
and I found the link I was thinking of the other day. I had seen the link last year. It is from Royal Queen Seeds and I believe they are still one of the sponsors. Clickable link below.

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-leaf-septoria-yellow-leaf-spot-on-cannabis-plants-n678

I had a mild case of black spots on a couple of my plants last fall and a couple of spray sessions with Neem Oil mixed according to instructions took care of it in a matter of days. I had completely forgotten about it until I saw your msg.

The link does have some other suggestions of what can be sprayed on the plant down near the end if you do not have Neem Oil. If money is tight, which I can understand, you could try some of the more natural essential oil sprays if you or someone else has some of those oils sitting in the kitchen or bathroom.

thank you so much for the info. I have isolated her from the other plants and cut off all infected leaves. it would have really sucked if the bigger plants got infected... so again thank you
The problem has not gone away. It looks like this morning the spots have started appearing again on some of the remaining leaves.

Looking at the photos of the plants you do not have enough leaves left as it is and cutting off more will cause the flower size to suffer.

Like @Bill284 mentions in msg #18 the plant needs those leaves.

Over the past few days I've noticed redish brown spots on her leaves. when it was the lowest 2 leaves I thought it old damage, but it's getting worse... here's pics.any help is greatly appreciated, I would hate to lose her at this point

20210614_054248.jpg

20210614_054259.jpg

20210614_054305.jpg
How old is the plant? I see you have some nutrient burn a little also that looks like it can be phosphorus deficiency but that plant looks a little young in the pictures to be dealing with that already it’s possible still it can also be calcium deficiency I suggest watering with some cal mag also spray the plant and soil with a mixture of neem oil and dish soup during lights out time never when lights on because it’s risking burning the plants that will get rid of basically any pest if there are pest

How old is the plant? I see you have some nutrient burn a little also that looks like it can be phosphorus deficiency but that plant looks a little young in the pictures to be dealing with that already it’s possible still it can also be calcium deficiency I suggest watering with some cal mag also spray the plant and soil with a mixture of neem oil and dish soup during lights out time never when lights on because it’s risking burning the plants that will get rid of basically any pest if there are pest
even tho it looks small she is 15 weeks since sprouting, 8 veg 3 flowering. she was just an experiment to see how hard it is to grow in small containers. for now she is in isolation. not sure how much effort wanted to invest in her.

The problem has not gone away. It looks like this morning the spots have started appearing again on some of the remaining leaves.

Looking at the photos of the plants you do not have enough leaves left as it is and cutting off more will cause the flower size to suffer.

Like @Bill284 mentions in msg #18 the plant needs those leaves.
yeah I doubt she will make it, she was just an extra seedling that I wanted to see what it was like to grow in a small container. once I get back on track and get some better nutes things should grow better. All this science I don't understand ... there's a reason I was put in shop class...lol

Back
Top Bottom