Help my first guerrilla please

Hello growers, i have a very big problem, i planted 4 seedlings outdoor in a biobizz soil... and all the seedlings have disappeared 2 days after i am desperate because i don't understand what i did wrong: i gave water to the plants, put a bottle over the small seedlings to protect em and save moisture, and even applied a large quantity of neem oil against pests and insects. the soil is full of ants... maybe they have eaten my seedlings??? isn't neem enough to protect the plants?
i have found the bottles still in their places but there was nothing left... only the jiffy and a small root. Please help me what can i do? this is my last chanche.

@Buds Buddy or @Emilya might be able to give you some pointers. I don't know your soil or grow outdoors, but that sucks dude.

also, :welcome:, i'm sure someone will help you out.

Use a different soil. I use ProMix and i've read allot of people use foxfarm.

I don't know if different soil will stop whatever ate it, I have no idea what ate it but I wish you luck, maybe try a different location if the bugs are heavy in the first one

ty... do ants eat seedlings? there is no way to protect the seedlings from getting eaten?
I was going to say try growing in a pot outdoor but idk if setting the pot on the earth if the bugs will be in it, maybe a frame to keep 1/2 foot off ground, a google search says that ants need to all burn to death and stop existing.. oh wait I said that google said
1597857272167.png

I was going to say try growing in a pot outdoor but idk if setting the pot on the earth if the bugs will be in it, maybe a frame to keep 1/2 foot off ground, a google search says that ants need to all burn to death and stop existing.. oh wait I said that google said
1597857272167.png
fml... i have to invent something to protect the seedlings thank you... if someone has ideas i will be really gratefull

Back
Top Bottom