Help!need advice

nzbuds

Hi everyone.
I have just started my first grow. I am running a 600w light in an old shower casing lined with panda film and mylar. I have a pedestal fan stuck to the wall to create air movement and a 150mm extractor fan. Temperature in the room seems to be okay so far but summers coming up, i should be able to have the light on at night and off during the day by the time summer is here so temp should still be okay. Here are some pics. Any advice? I am a complete amateur.

Shit. How do i put pics on here?

Click on photo gallery and in the right top there will be an ( upload pictures ) link. also get a thermometer if u dont already have one. Keep the tempurature between 75-85 degrees and when summer comes around I would recomend getting another small fan just to keep things cool.Well if you have any more questions just ask

hello everybody i am growing 15 plants in a 76x76x76 i have 3 himilaya gold 4 original skunk#1 1 super lemon haze,2 ak-48 3 big bang and 2 the church im gonna start flowering them at 14 inches can anybody give me a minimum amount that i might yield from all the plants together i would really like to get at least 5 lbs from 15 is that a good estimate

has anybody ever grown those strains if so can you tell me how much yield you got per plant

Yeild will all depend on what kind of conditions you grow your plants in, the plants background genetics, and growth time. Read the guide on how to grow marijuana on this site, it is very helpful. My best advice is just to be patient and see what you get. It is a long process (up to four months). I would safely say you would probably get 2oz of each plant if grown correctly.
I'm on my first grow aswell but with only two plants but i have grown outdoors alot.

I love growing outdoors.Its wonderful because u get a lot and its always bomb.The pic with my name was my first grow and it came out excellent

My summer ends in a couple months so outdoor will start in aprill,june at the latest.The plants i was growing outside got eatn by a bunch of bluejays.Im pretty pissed about that but life goes on.I had one plant that was almost 8' tall.

My summer ends in a couple months so outdoor will start in aprill,june at the latest.The plants i was growing outside got eatn by a bunch of bluejays.Im pretty pissed about that but life goes on.I had one plant that was almost 8' tall.

haha dude that sucks. we dont have to many pests to worry about here.most can be controlled well with the correct neutriants, possums are assholes though haha, :)

Back
Top Bottom