Help needed! Is this ready to harvest?

gaia439

can someone tell me if this indica lemon kush is ready to be harvested. looks like yes but i need some opinion. the hairs are likely 50/60 % brown&red but there are some new ones comming. Trichome look like milky . i am looking to have a more cerebral, up high. cCan you please tell me your thoughts based on the pictures

P10005204.JPG
P10005186.JPG
P10005153.JPG

thanks

If you want a more head high then you can chop now and hang for a few days she will age a bit more. If shes pushing out new pistils you may want to give her a few more days. It's possible she could pack on some weight yet. I would wait until you see at least a few amber trichs. Then you can chop and know she's about to the end of her life and still get your head high. I sure don't think you have a few weeks yet. Not for wanting a head type high.

For a cerebral high, you will probably want to chop very soon. If you are growing an indica, the longer you wait the further you are going to get from that cerebral effect.

BUT... you my want to just go ahead and cut a small bud from about 1/2 way up one of your main branches and try it. This is the ONLY true way to know.

Thanks! I did that couple days ago...and really enjoy it. I will wait two more days and chop it. I will keep you all posted on the result. Thank you all!!!

QUOTE=Schtiggy;3079109]For a cerebral high, you will probably want to chop very soon. If you are growing an indica, the longer you wait the further you are going to get from that cerebral effect.

BUT... you my want to just go ahead and cut a small bud from about 1/2 way up one of your main branches and try it. This is the ONLY true way to know.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom