Help Needed RH Issue

How's that Fire OG ? I loved it when I grew it. Been wanting more seeds but can only find them from one seller & you have to buy 10 seeds for about $130. 3 - 5 seeds are plenty when you can use STS or clone. Hopefully, I'll find a seller who sells in smaller quantities.
Uh its rough. Any pointers ?

Uh its rough. Any pointers ?
Hardest part of growing Fire OG is keeping the RH low (30 - 35% is good) in Flower. It's one of those strains that mold easy. The high & low temp swings never really effected it any during veg when I was getting things dialed in. I got about 4 oz. per plant with no training. Fat, Sticky Buds that just knocked your dick in the dirt. It's some of the best Indica out there IMO.

Hardest part of growing Fire OG is keeping the RH low (30 - 35% is good) in Flower. It's one of those strains that mold easy. The high & low temp swings never really effected it any during veg when I was getting things dialed in. I got about 4 oz. per plant with no training. Fat, Sticky Buds that just knocked your dick in the dirt. It's some of the best Indica out there IMO.
Its sweet zombie the strain that I'm currently growing

Soil? Coco? Hydro?
What kind of nutrients?

I'm going to buy a dehumidifier in next couple of days so that should solve that problem I'm really trying to get atleast 2z a plant do you guys have any tips to help me reach my goal
Im also having the same issue. I have a dehumidifier that is running constantly. My electric bill doubled. Im just pulling air in from outside so its constantly running. Lately ive closed off the intake when running the dehumidifier and set the exhaust fan to low. This lowered my humidity and my electric bill. It cost me 140 extra to run for 40 days. Kw hours. I hope this helps you

Back
Top Bottom