Help Needed RH Issue

I only suggest this as an alternate to any dehumidifier assuming maybe your exhaust fan is not able to replace your tent air fast enough, there is other options I just give a thought

well I was saying if you turned your air in to a second air out then those are where you get the fresh air but is a thrip small enough to get into that screen mesh? now i am off to google as I have these mesh vents lol

I ni
well I was saying if you turned your air in to a second air out then those are where you get the fresh air but is a thrip small enough to get into that screen mesh? now i am off to google as I have these mesh vents lol
I'm not sure If they can get threw the vents but it was a risk I wasnt willing to take they caused me some serious stress getting rid of them

So I think if you have killed all thrips in the tent then a adult flying thrip is not getting through that bug screen on the passive vents but please someone tell me they can or can't from experience. Their wings come in the final part of their cycle and the only time they can go finding plants to infect but they are full size then

1596767095362.png

I'm going to buy a dehumidifier in next couple of days so that should solve that problem I'm really trying to get atleast 2z a plant do you guys have any tips to help me reach my goal
Well my first grow I yielded 19 oz on 2 plants. Veggrd for a good 10 weeks total.
Feel like I coulda got more had I read more. Oh well 2z a plant seems totally attainable

Well my first grow I yielded 19 oz on 2 plants. Veggrd for a good 10 weeks total.
Feel like I coulda got more had I read more. Oh well 2z a plant seems totally attainable
Being totally honest I probably was vegging for about 6 weeks but I had alot of issues to get around with it being my first grow and using a tent with differing pieces of equipment didn't help but a friend of mine suggested to me that I flip them because they might grow to big for my tent I'd he doing cartwheels if I got a yield like yours

So I think if you have killed all thrips in the tent then a adult flying thrip is not getting through that bug screen on the passive vents but please someone tell me they can or can't from experience. Their wings come in the final part of their cycle and the only time they can go finding plants to infect but they are full size then

1596767095362.png
I bought a spray from a near by store and it killed everything in sight and within days I was seeing new growth all clean and green ni signs of anything but I'm going to buy some fly traps tomorrow just to make sure and to male sure I dont get any gnats or anything else nasty and unwanted

are you battling rh or thrips ?

I'm 7 days into flower and my rh had risen to 60 sometime a little higher does anyone have any tips to advice other than to buy a dehumidifier l

frankly grown right through way worse. air movement is key. with enough movement and air exchange, rh factors less.

are you battling rh or thrips ?

frankly grown right through way worse. air movement is key. with enough movement and air exchange, rh factors less.
Rh I have the got rid of all thrips had no sight for a while now I was just explaining that I was to scared of them coming back to leave my vents open on the bottom of the tent to try to help the rh

Rh I have the got rid of all thrips had no sight for a while now I was just explaining that I was to scared of them coming back to leave my vents open on the bottom of the tent to try to help the rh
well said so ya you have decisions all have pros and cons but 60% is not the worst is that with lights on?

I'm going to buy a dehumidifier in next couple of days so that should solve that problem I'm really trying to get atleast 2z a plant do you guys have any tips to help me reach my goal
Should get 2 oz. not even trying. You can just let them grow natural & get 2 oz. (no topping, LST, etc)
2 - 4 oz is about the norm for a first grow.

Is the RH of the room the same as the tent? If the room RH is lower increase the air exchange rate.

Sometimes a dehumidifier is the only good answer or ride it out and see what happens.

I see 60 rh often and never really hurt anything. Got some foot long buds growing in about 60 rh.

Being totally honest I probably was vegging for about 6 weeks but I had alot of issues to get around with it being my first grow and using a tent with differing pieces of equipment didn't help but a friend of mine suggested to me that I flip them because they might grow to big for my tent I'd he doing cartwheels if I got a yield like yours
The more bud sites to get light the better
DSC_0032_1.JPG
DSC_0029_1.JPG

The more bud sites to get light the better
DSC_0032_1.JPG
DSC_0029_1.JPG
How's that Fire OG ? I loved it when I grew it. Been wanting more seeds but can only find them from one seller & you have to buy 10 seeds for about $130. 3 - 5 seeds are plenty when you can use STS or clone. Hopefully, I'll find a seller who sells in smaller quantities.

Back
Top Bottom