Help - not sure what sex of plant is - have pics!

Shanusman

420 Member
WP_20150507_021.jpg
Hi guys so this is probably a noob question and yes I have searched the forums and am still unsure. hoping someone can clear this up for me ASAP so I don't wast power..
So I think my plant is a male im not 100% sure tho because the other plant I had was a lot more obvious, ie balls growing behind calyx but this one has long calyx's but no pistils or balls behind them on lower nodes? I am 90% sure its a male but just want to check before I turn the light off and bin the plant.. this was my FIRST grow with 2 plants first one went last week when I noticed balls this one is about to go unless someone stops me?? I knew I should of got some decent seeds.. just grabbed some off a mate he said were good... lesson learnt
WP_20150507_019.jpg

WP_20150507_017.jpg

Re: HELP!! not sure what sex of plant is have pics!! #NOOB

ok sorry the pics didn't come up. im not sure where I went wrong, I followed the steps above, the size and all that are under. My pics can be seen in my gallery, not sure why they are not showing up on this post. sorry still new to this! first thread..
WP_20150507_017.jpg

WP_20150507_021.jpg

WP_20150507_019.jpg

Sorry for the links

well theres no calyx behind the stipules there are just stipules sorry for the bad pics its hard to get a good pic on this phone and in this place the tent is

Hi Shanusman,

I've embedded your photos into your posts. If you need help with the gallery, please check out the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos Personally, I use the "My Photos" button on the lower left side of the text input window to embed photos into my posts.

Greenest Regards,
Colorado High

Back
Top Bottom