Need help with determining sex

Kundal1n1

Hi there everyone, I'd appreciate you taking a look at these plants, this is my first time growing and have only two plants. It seems that both are male in my opinion. But I wanted to ask for more experienced growers' advice.
I'm planning to chop them down after this, already having more seeds in little germination pots.
Thank you.

Plants are Bluemystic regular.

Plant #1
(spade shaped balls on a stick = male?)
IMG_51713.JPG

Plant #2
IMG_51745.JPG

IMG_51755.JPG

I'm pretty sure they are male, just need another opinion. Gotta be 100% sure before I chop them.
This was my first grow, learned alot.. especially about the purpose of feminized seeds.. but it was a great start to learn about setting up the tent, training techniques, watering, nutrients, etc, etc..non the less it's kinda sad.
I do have more seeds in pots hoping that among those I'll find a female.
Next time I'm ordering seeds, i'll definitely go for feminized.. Lesson learned. :)
Thanks for the help.

Hi there everyone, I'd appreciate you taking a look at these plants, this is my first time growing and have only two plants. It seems that both are male in my opinion. But I wanted to ask for more experienced growers' advice.
I'm planning to chop them down after this, already having more seeds in little germination pots.
Thank you.

Plants are Bluemystic regular.

Plant #1
IMG_51713.JPG

Plant #2
IMG_51745.JPG

IMG_51755.JPG

I'm pretty sure they are male, just need another opinion. Gotta be 100% sure before I chop them.
This was my first grow, learned alot.. especially about the purpose of feminized seeds.. but it was a great start to learn about setting up the tent, training techniques, watering, nutrients, etc, etc..non the less it's kinda sad.
I do have more seeds in pots hoping that among those I'll find a female.
Next time I'm ordering seeds, i'll definitely go for feminized.. Lesson learned. :)
Thanks for the help.
Hi Kundal1n1, sadly I would have to agree with your assessment, the stick is what I look for, and anytime I see the calyx raised up on a stalk instead of butt down on the main branch, I am reasonably sure it is a male. You can let him go a while longer to be sure, but I am afraid that soon you will see lots more of these balls on sticks.

Back
Top Bottom