Help out with this experimental grow?

alejosbuds

Hello everyone, I'm having a hard time with this experimental grow. First of all I want to say that all though I am not a pro I am also not a novice. I have grown before with great results but I moved and due to different climate and lack of professional growing products I am a little lost. First of all I am growing this plant from bag seed. I am not going to use any of my good seeds until I'm dialed in. Here are my circumstances, this seed seemed to be doing well for about a week and then it just stopped it's fast growth this plant has now been in veg for a month and is only 3in tall. New leaf tips seem to have a burnt looking tip and older leaves are curled up a bit especially where there are these gray to brown looking spots. I'm growing in soil and using the popular brand of fertilizer found in this region. I grow outdoors 12hours a day under a green house due to almost constant rain but due to the high elevation when the sun is out its really strong. Elevation is 8000+ feet. After the 12 hours of natural sun I have them under 24w led fluorescent style tube for an additional 6 hours. Please help diagnose my sick slow growing plant.

Hello everyone, I'm having a hard time with this experimental grow. First of all I want to say that all though I am not a pro I am also not a novice. I have grown before with great results but I moved and due to different climate and lack of professional growing products I am a little lost. First of all I am growing this plant from bag seed. I am not going to use any of my good seeds until I'm dialed in. Here are my circumstances, this seed seemed to be doing well for about a week and then it just stopped it's fast growth this plant has now been in veg for a month and is only 3in tall. New leaf tips seem to have a burnt looking tip and older leaves are curled up a bit especially where there are these gray to brown looking spots. I'm growing in soil and using the popular brand of fertilizer found in this region. I grow outdoors 12hours a day under a green house due to almost constant rain but due to the high elevation when the sun is out its really strong. Elevation is 8000+ feet. After the 12 hours of natural sun I have them under 24w led fluorescent style tube for an additional 6 hours. Please help diagnose my sick slow growing plant.
If the plant is only 3 inches tall you have probably over fed it and now have soil ph issues because of it. Please post a few pics and details of the ferts and doses you have been giving and how often. Your watering habits we need to know as well. What size pot is it in?

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Me to I have a seed. Oh your new here too. I bought a seed from a guy he said its mucho grande lush kush. Only 40 usd ha best weed ever and it's a woman plant he said that matters. I bought some dirt and some husk stuff guy say it's for big grows. I can grow the biggest plants but how do I get the seed to make buds? He said I could buy a clone too but it wasn't cheap said the seed was better deal .
:bump:
I would start your own thread but first do some basic research.
Budding and Flowering Marijuana

If the plant is only 3 inches tall you have probably over fed it and now have soil ph issues because of it. Please post a few pics and details of the ferts and doses you have been giving and how often. Your watering habits we need to know as well. What size pot is it in?

Soil is good slightly acidic. I monitor the runoff every watering. Nuets are similar to miracle grow, but the only thing you can find in this country. Might have to switch to better brand or go organic. Can't figure out how to post pics if you can help with that it would be great. My pics are uploaded under members gallery but can't seem to figure out how to post on thread. If it's not too much trouble check them out I would love to get your opinion. Also plant is in a 2gallon container and am using vinegar as a pH down.

um vinegar is an acid so wouldn't that make the pH go more up? than down? and baking soda would make it more down? second guessing myself pH neutral is say 7 so up would be acid 6 to 1 on the scale and base is bleach ammonia salt and would be 8 to 14, yes?

um vinegar is an acid so wouldn't that make the pH go more up? than down? and baking soda would make it more down? second guessing myself pH neutral is say 7 so up would be acid 6 to 1 on the scale and base is bleach ammonia salt and would be 8 to 14, yes?
Distilled white vinegar. Reduces ph. But not recommended for hydroponics. Clogged reservoirs are reported. Google it for the ratio per gallon. And baking soda is for ph up. Google as well. Peace

Distilled white vinegar. Reduces ph. But not recommended for hydroponics. Clogged reservoirs are reported. Google it for the ratio per gallon. And baking soda is for ph up. Google as well. Peace

I use vinegar specifically apple cider vinegar and baking soda in a hempy (passive hydro) works fine granted won't keep the ph stable for ever but it works.

420-magazine-mobile529318991.jpg

Back
Top Bottom