Help please Dwc flushing

lordzoe

420 Member
Hi guys and gals. I can see the finish line but im not there yet. Im on day 105 with my first 2 autoflowers. Started the flushing stage at day 98 with canna flush for 3days. I changed the reservoir every 24hrs for the first 3 days. Day 101 i changed reservoir to just plain water with a ppm of 98. The leaves are still green. Is it ok to chop or should i wait another 2 weeks? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

IMG-20210609-WA0009.jpeg

If you’ve got a lot of fresh fluffy light colored pistils then she’s still packing on weight. Once the majority of the pistils have turned dark and crinkled up then you are getting close but the plant could continue to ripen for another week or two.

Also on a tall plant its ok to do partial harvest, take the top colas and wait a week or two for mids and lowers to ripen up. But since they are autos there’s no chance of reveg after final harvest.

Just checking but you are viewing trichs on calyxes and ignoring the sugar leaves & fan leaves - right?

nice work - looks tight, should be fire!!

I read somewhere that when they are ready for harvest they drink less. My girls are still drinkin a lot, in a 10ltr pot, and a 3rd of it is gone in 4 days. So going to give it another 7 days. With just plain water.
I'd call those triches pretty clear though I confess my eyesight is this, possibly
Touch of Deja Vu here - they look exactly like my last Blueberry grow - weird!
Looking good pal, about 7-10 days to go - you'll know when because the mushrooms will look like they're going to pop
Left 1 is northernlights and the right is rasberry silverleaf both autos. 2 lilttle 1s are photo period clones a mate give me. No idea what they are
Cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom