Help please, turning yellow

Oh I see you're in England?
Well then you could get some like mine they are "Elho Greensense Aqua Care" bit expensive though.
Otherwise there's "grobucket" inserts on Amazon.
Or get creative with some buckets and plastic pipes,

could check these.

There's various ways to achieve the same thing.
Yes fenderbender, England here, and yeah iv been looking at those pots on the links you sent, I think there a fair price tbh, you only have to buy them once don’t ya, gunna get through this grow iv got going then I will be looking into them mate, thank you :thumb:

Hi bluter , thanks for your reply, I will give you all the info I can from what you asked
Media is Canna bio Terra Plus Soil Mix
Nutes are canna bio vega and Flores
Pot size is 12L fabric pots
Light is new, it’s the phlizon pro 2000w, I put this in at the switch to flower, and no I ain’t dimming
Yeah I have calmag
No access to RO water
I haven’t a clue with the EC
Temps and humidity are all over the place, with the light on the temps are about 72, humidity is high, can’t do anything with it, it’s around the high 60’s low 70’ both light on and light off, temps with light off are 64
I was feeding in veg twice with nutes and then the plain ph’d water, I was getting it to 5.8-6.0, I haven’t checked ph of soil, last feed I checked the ph iv the nute mix and it was just over 7
Now that’s if I explain a little then maybe it will make it easier
First 2 grows was in the summer, when I first come on here I was told with my soil I use and the nutes that the ph is not an issue, don’t need to worry about it, and was feeding my plants every other day in flower, also, both times before when I flipped them I started using the Flores a week into the flip, the difference this time is, obviously my temps and humidity with it being the winter, but I did wait the whole 2 weeks after the flip before using the Flores, but here’s where I think my problem is, the other grows I was feeding when the plants needed it, when the soil was almost dried out 2 maybe 3 days max apart, this time I’m trying to wait for the soil to dry out and it isn’t, so iv been doing 2 plants then 4 days later the other 2, so that’s making it 8 days apart the feeds for each plant, and I also used the Flores that was 2 grows old near in 2 years, so maybe it’s that, I changed to a new one last night, , I fed all 4 plants 4 days ago, and added kalmag, 1 mill to each litre, then last night I fed just 2 again with nutes and kalmag, so I could get the feeding to 4 days apart, but I could cut that down too 2 days if needed, I’m just worried about the over watering with them not drying out, hope I made sense to ya with all that, lost meself in there didn’t i :rofl: hope that helped and thank you for your help
Paragraph breaks and punctuation comes to mind. I have a hard time reading your posts..

Paragraph breaks and punctuation comes to mind. I have a hard time reading your posts..
This grow is over now @Wastei , I think me problems came from not feeding often enough, plus I added calmag and i don’t think they needed it, caused other problems on 1 of the 4 plants, but yeah it ended up the best quality buds iv had to date, the pics are on the 9th page of this thread :thumb: :)

Hello @AgedMaster, hope alls good mate, and that was me trying with the punctuations and stuff, sounded pretty good when I was reading it in me head :rofl::thumb:
Everything is good here pal apart from psychiatrist telling me to cut down on cannabis and take antipsychotics they have no chance hopefully they don't section me and force me to

Everything is good here pal apart from psychiatrist telling me to cut down on cannabis and take antipsychotics they have no chance hopefully they don't section me and force me to
You don’t wanna be taking them mate, mess with ya head in not so good ways, stick to the pot Agedmaster, it’s safer :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom