Help please

Twistedbutternut710

So has anyone used one of the drip kits in Foxfarm ocean forest and happy frog

IMG_9316.png

I use a drip system i made up with wifi plugs.
I use a bigger pump pressure can be an issue.
Run of if not dialed in can be another issue.
I found best way for me to work out feeding times / how much water the girls get.
Was dry run without the ladies and jugs to measure as each bend dip different length will result in different feed levels.
Every ones setup wont be the same but with my pump and adjustable heads in flower i aim for in 12L fabric pots.
3 feeds a day 1L each feed pump is on for 90sec seems to be mysweet spot in coco.
And i adjust down or up by monitoring run of.

Hope that helps and i have not dumbed it down and explained what you already new :thumb:

exact same as @Skunksta. make sure all your spaghetti lines are equal. the amount of time the pump is on determines your volume to each plant.

Tim, are you having problems determining how to set the timer or is your question more related to what settings to use when you do set it?

I would definitely have to run a feed test and see how much the emitter waters over a set time. Then do the same in the pots to check saturation levels over the course of time. In .my mind. You don't want it wet. All the time. You still need to allow air to the roots and some drying in between.

I'm 100% curious and have wanted to jump into the automated irrigation for awhile. One day I will jump!

Back
Top Bottom