help required plz

NOOOBIENOT

Has anyone had to deal with algae on the sides of their cloth air pots and if so, is it harmful for my plants and how do you get rid of it , it is defiantly algae (green ), I have wiped it off the sides but I am worried about damaging the roots that stick outside of the cloth pots when I wipe them down ideas?- growing with Coco and perlite and watering daily .

Has anyone had to deal with algae on the sides of their cloth air pots and if so, is it harmful for my plants and how do you get rid of it , it is defiantly algae (green ), I have wiped it off the sides but I am worried about damaging the roots that stick outside of the cloth pots when I wipe them down ideas?- growing with Coco and perlite and watering daily .

your nutes are migrating to outside the bag. once they hit the air they have what they need to create algae (food /water). the algae itself is not all that harmful, at least until it promotes growth of other stuff.

your method of grow sounds like hempy to me. cloth pots are pretty much soil grow only. hempy uses plastic hard sided buckets.

Back
Top Bottom