Help with choosing a sativa dominant strain for a new grower

Hootenanny

I am getting ready for my first grow, and am getting lost searching through all the different seedbanks trying to find the 'perfect' seed haha

I will be growing in a 1.2mx1.2m tent with 600w mh/hps in soil.

Im looking for a sativa dominant strain, that has a flowering time of less than 10 weeks, reasonable yield, Little to no couch lock with a giggly and clear cerebral high, and if it tastes and smells good than bonus! :bravo:

What do you all recommend and where to order from?

:Namaste:

Check out leafly.com for info on strains. You can search for sativa strains and then refine the search by using the advanced filters and pick which effects you're looking for. Maybe something like Green Crack or Super Lemon Haze?

As for seed banks my personal favourite is seedsman. Great selection, stealth shipping (don't ask for original breeder packaging if you want stealth), lots of freebies, fast delivery, and great service. This is just a personal preference as other people have had great shopping experiences with other seed banks.

I second that

Search Leafly for ideas and seedsman rocks..3 orders from then and lots of free seeds
I'm an indica man but a few nice sativa iv tried and like
Kilamanjaro
Strawberry cough
Alaskan thunder fuck

Maybe look at sativa dominant hydrids also

...If the 10 week is a critical factor, you could consider a sativa dominant auto plant...should get you your time frame and little or less stress with height issues associated with sativa photos...purchasing from any site sponsor has always been good to me...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I am getting ready for my first grow, and am getting lost searching through all the different seedbanks trying to find the 'perfect' seed haha

I will be growing in a 1.2mx1.2m tent with 600w mh/hps in soil.

Im looking for a sativa dominant strain, that has a flowering time of less than 10 weeks, reasonable yield, Little to no couch lock with a giggly and clear cerebral high, and if it tastes and smells good than bonus! :bravo:

What do you all recommend and where to order from?

:Namaste:

420 (I Love Growing MJ) I bought 5 Northern Lights Fem Auto all have sprouted.
Baker1053

Back
Top Bottom