Most suitable sativa's strains for first time growers?

mashikag

Since a lot of you have experience in growing and me and my flat mate cannot decide on an indoor sativa strain that we want to grow together. We have already one Indica strain(Aurora Indica) but we also want to have sativa in the tent. What would be the most suitable and easily obtainable(from online seedbanks) sativa strain for our first time grow?

One thing you need to keep in mind aside from the size is also the flowering period, if one is 3 or 4 weeks more than the other is gonna mess up your schedule.
I'm currently growing Aurora Indica for the first time, tomorrow is going into flower, so I'd love your thoughts about that strain.
As for your question, I also grow AK-48, which is a hybrid (I don't know if you want a pure sativa), but its effects go towards the sativa and its size can be easily controlled if that's an issue. here's the link if you're interested. Nirvana AK48 feminized (5 seeds)
DSC025513.JPG

Harvested yesterday.

Good luck and let me know how you like the Aurora.:Namaste:

Hey there again Rodrigo!

You have finally convinced me. :) Today morning I have purchased 5 AK-48 feminised seeds from nirvanashop. Also do you make a journal of your grow by any chance? I would be quite interested in following it since I am going to grow the same strains although mine are going to be grown in soil.

Thanks once again. :)

I'm actually starting the journal tomorrow, I was waiting for some supplies that I needed to finalize the upgrades to my system and they're finally arriving tomorrow (I wanted to start the journal with all the upgrades in place and not with the old system).
However the AK clones died on me (my bad) so I had to start new seeds, they're a week old so they won't be ready until December. They're still going to be in the journal but their growth will take time. This may work for you because if you purchased the seeds today they'll probably take a few weeks to arrive and by the time you start them you'll have a pretty good idea on how they grow and maybe what to expect, so be sure to follow on the journal. It'll be my first so not even sure how to do it but I'll wing it and hopefully I'll do OK.
The other strains however (Aurora Indica and Blue Mystic) will be ready by the last week of September. The journal will include everything.

I did harvest a couple of days ago so they'll be ready in a few days and I'll be able to share some info like yield, potency, aroma, etc. Also pics and video of the buds. I haven't had any of this strain in a few weeks because I run out and I'm saving the last bud I have for when my new bong arrives and it's incredible how much the smell improves when kept for a longer time in a glass jar, so I'm learning to appreciate a longer cure (I don't rush them either, but I start smoking about 10 days into curing normally)

Anyway, I'm glad you liked the strain and hopefully you'll be satisfied with what you get.

Good luck and happy growing!

ps: what can you tell be about the AI, have you tried it yet? what are your thoughts about it.

I hear many good things about AK-48 which has a sativa high but grows more like a indica(which is good for indoors).

Never smoked or grown it myself though.

Only sativas I have grown is g-13, jack herrer and private reserve OG all of which would not be the greatest for indoor.

ps: what can you tell be about the AI, have you tried it yet? what are your thoughts about it.

Yeah I will defo follow your journal and I will start one myself too once I start growing. I have never smoked the AI yet but I bought it mainly to help me with my GAD so hopefully it will be good and the AK-48 is mainly for my flat mate. I still need to decide on what soil to buy and once the seeds arrive I will be finally ready to grow after 2-3 months of preparations. :)

Yeah, just check my journal: there's AK-48 from Nirvana :)
Indeed, sativa leaning high, but visually very skunky - good smoke though, not the best in the world, but quite decent. Two toker basically :D

Back
Top Bottom