Help with dieing plants

Quantummist

Ok Folks... I have a problem and have no idea what it is... But it's killing all the plants...

The Strains are unkown just seeds from friends... Grow is out doors and it's bee exceptionally rainy here for what seems like Forever... Soil is Miracle Grow 3 month feed and lots of it with pearlite mix... PH is about 7.1...

I have been giving them a High P fert because i thought it looked like malnutrition but dosn't seen to do any good... Whole areas of the plants just wilt away and die out after the tips first start turning purple/black... and it is not a fungus on the surface as the color is in the plant ...

IMG_0821110.JPG
IMG_0820110.JPG
IMG_0819110.JPG
IMG_0818110.JPG
IMG_0817110.JPG
IMG_081619.JPG
IMG_0814110.JPG

This makes me sad.

There is a lot going on here that I can see just from the small bit of info we have. Although it probably is not everything.

But the bigger ones are over nuting, over watering.

This makes me sad.

There is a lot going on here that I can see just from the small bit of info we have. Although it probably is not everything.

But the bigger ones are over nuting, over watering.

I can absolutely say it's not over nute... I have actually added very little and well below recommended levels and only after the dark tips started as i thought it was Lack of P... Now Over Watering may be an issue that I have no control of... they are out doors and I have Never watered them but this year it has rained here at least 3 days a week for the last 5 months.... They do have excellent drainage ... But I have never seen the tips turn purple/black in the tissue from over water before....

I would say average temps run between 65 at night and 80 in the day.. pretty mush normal ... This year we have had very few hot days or cold nights ... What we have had is Rain, at some period it has rained everyday for a week and then one dry day and then rain again, and constant very high humidity... My first thought was a mold by if you look close it's not mold as it's discoloration within the plant... As i said once the tips start to turn black they curl up and the plants die but they seem to die from the bottom up... the leaves just start to go limp them seem to rot ... I'm left with a stem .... I thought about root rot but have never seen the tips turn black(Actually Very Dark purple) ... Also what ever the issue I have some plants that some of the branches are completely dead while other are not

Back
Top Bottom