Help with heat and plants

smokeytimez

I always assumed from something I read that if the leaves are upwards pointing they are happy in their surroundings?

If this is the case, my plants seem to be enjoying the temps at 32 celsius. I lowered the light to 6 inches from 10 using a 250mh not air cooled and they live life. Humidity is 42%.

Could I cause problems by doing this they're is no signs of burn or heat stress soil is still nice and damp.

Thanks again
DSC_04821.JPG
DSC_04681.JPG

These are bag seed so I don't know the strain but think it was from a Dutch batch. 3 weeks veg at 16/8 and week into flowering

Cheers man and yeah probably not the best t hang to do would it speed up glowering if I did a full 24 hour dark period or would it mess em up now cheer

huh?

24 on and 24 off isn't recommended, but a 24-36 hour dark period when switching to 12/12 is fairly well accepted practice. no harm to the plants and IMHO it seems to trigger sex identification and flowering quicker than going from 18/6 to 12/12 with no dark period.

Yeah that's what I mean a full 24 hour dark period and ypur right it Defo shows sex faster and I've missed my chance with this grow now. Cheers for ya help pal

Back
Top Bottom