Help with NFT

Hi folks.

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to any good journals/info on growing NFT?

I have only ever grown in soil apart from one attempt at aeroponics wish unfortunately had to be pulled down. My knowledge on soil grows is good but really not sure where to start with the NFT and not sure on a nutrient schedule.

Any and all help would be fantastic.

Thanks people.

Cultivator,
I am doing an NFT setup, just finished up with my journal and will be starting a new grow next week.

What type of setup are you going with? Feed schedule isn't too difficult to work out, just follow the recommendations that the nute company supplies, start off with 1/2-3/4 strength and then slowly go up from there.

I basically did a partial res change every 2 weeks, kept an eye on ppm and pH and had a system that kept the main res topped up. It is a very simple and effective way to grow (not quite as simple as DWC or hempy though).

I'll try to help where I can. Best of luck on your grow.

well, Im using both technics with my setup, Aero/NFT. Its been working fine so far, no problems just have to keep a watch and she should be fine. Have you thought about trying a system that uses both aeroponics and nft? I use a phasic feeding schedule, which basically just keeps the nutes topped off, and I adjust as needed. Its a real simple system to build and run. this first pic, is my first grow with the system.
002415.JPG

heres my latest, just put into flower a few days ago.. its lemon skunk monster clones.
019148.JPG

Hope it helps, keep it growing..
Dat

Cultivator,
I am doing an NFT setup, just finished up with my journal and will be starting a new grow next week.

What type of setup are you going with? Feed schedule isn't too difficult to work out, just follow the recommendations that the nute company supplies, start off with 1/2-3/4 strength and then slowly go up from there.

I basically did a partial res change every 2 weeks, kept an eye on ppm and pH and had a system that kept the main res topped up. It is a very simple and effective way to grow (not quite as simple as DWC or hempy though).

I'll try to help where I can. Best of luck on your grow.

Thanks buddy.

I haven't decided on a set up, i'm still open to suggestions. This really is new territory for me. I'll set a journal up once i up and running maybe u could pop by and offer some advice.

Thanks

Thanks bu

Nice set up Dat!

I unsure how to moniter the feeding with the nft/aero. With soil it a lot simpler and dont have to really measure the ec. my set up with soil is basically ionic bloom, hammerhead, nitrozyme, superthrive and top shooter. dont feed at all during veg as there enough nutrients in soil and I more or less feed once a week during flower period. Unsure of what nutes to use and how to use effectively for best results and without damaging the goods.

Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom