Help with pepper up-potting

Whoop!

Just what the title says: this is where I kill my peppers. I've got habs, lemon drops, reapers, hatch peppers, as well as the standard cooking pepper spread.

How do I up-pot out of their starter nursery flat into individual pots without damping off?

Thank you for any tips/tricks/epiphanies

It’s tied to fungus or mold...... emphasis on sterilization...... nuking your seedling trays, baking the soil or cooking it on the stove top in a cast iron skillet and even watering with 10% H202. I‘m not much help here Copperrein but I know you will bulldog this issue and thrash it like a rag doll until you get perfect compliance

It’s tied to fungus or mold...... emphasis on sterilization...... nuking your seedling trays, baking the soil or cooking it on the stove top in a cast iron skillet and even watering with 10% H202. I‘m not much help here Copperrein but I know you will bulldog this issue and thrash it like a rag doll until you get perfect compliance
I wish I could be that epic in the garden :D

Thank you for the suggestion...I still default to expecting bagged soil to be sterile. It is not.

Back
Top Bottom