Help with week 7 of flower: Leaves are looking completely dead!

Wow, never seen sticky traps that full before. You aint saving anything in that tent. It'll be full of bugs if you do. Better clean that grow area real good before you start again. Were these plants outside before ? Do you know what type of insects ? If it's just gnats you might be able to save them with a Peroxide & Water Flush which kills gnat larvae that eat roots. It wont kill the fliers though. You have to use traps for that. But cover your soil after the flush with sand, gnat nix, perlite or something so the insects can't lay more eggs in the soil.

Yeah I was thinking so I only get to this tent once every 2 weeks I’m just about to throw this out and move it back here so I’m the one watching it because I’ve never had this problem but how do I do that flush Bc I use soil amendments so I don’t know how is flush

I would forget the flush not as needed as many beleave it to be. Check some threads on here about flushing.
Chop it and start over soon, as there just eating away at your plants what ever they are.

Good luck.
I’ve never overwatered in flower. I’ve under watered before and leaves will shrivel up like that as well. Overwatering will kill roots as well as underwatering.
With that amount of bugs in the tent I would definitely scrap that grow and clean thoroughly.
If there’s been no chemicals used on the plants you can give them a bud wash and use them in edibles or whatever.
It’s a lot easier to clean and start fresh than it is to try and revive them. Especially with an infestation.

I would forget the flush not as needed as many beleave it to be. Check some threads on here about flushing.
Chop it and start over soon, as there just eating away at your plants what ever they are.
There's a difference between flushing to correct pH & flushing to kill larvae. Your advice doesn't sound all that great to me. You want real answers ? Ask the Pro's like @Emilya , @MrSauga , etc. @Nunyabiz is also very good.
I do admit, his plants are in pretty bad shape & it wont be easy to deal with & maybe not even worth the trouble.
But to tell him not to flush with a Peroxide / water flush to kill larvae that's eating his roots & killing his plants is absurd in my book. I don't amend my soil so I'm not sure about that; but Emilya will as she does that too. My soil (FFOF) doesn't need it. Works great right out of the bag.

Does the op want to flush to try and save . i had the impression hes talking about the end flush not trying to save the ladies. SO my advice would stand dont worry about flushing why would he want to flush nutes out at this point? do
i need to be a pro to understand that its week 7. If i have got it wrong and he wanted to save the only two worth saving then go ahead and ask a pro who knows more but your pretty rude the way you put things.At this point you or me dont know whats in his tent so treating it would be hard unless from the pics you 100% new what they are sounded like u never.IF you do then sorry again i was under the impression you dont.
There's a difference between flushing to correct pH & flushing to kill larvae. Your advice doesn't sound all that great to me. You want real answers ? Ask the Pro's like @Emilya , @MrSauga , etc. @Nunyabiz is also very good.
I do admit, his plants are in pretty bad shape & it wont be easy to deal with & maybe not even worth the trouble.
But to tell him not to flush with a Peroxide / water flush to kill larvae that's eating his roots & killing his plants is absurd in my book. I don't amend my soil so I'm not sure about that; but Emilya will as she does that too. My soil (FFOF) doesn't need it. Works great right out of the bag.
Yeah I was thinking so I only get to this tent once every 2 weeks I’m just about to throw this out and move it back here so I’m the one watching it because I’ve never had this problem but how do I do that flush Bc I use soil amendments so I don’t know how is flush

Why i thought he wanted rid.

I agree that flushing at the end to get rid of nutes is a waste of time. But to kill larvae you can do it anytime. It's not really a flush. They call it that; but it's not.
I mix 1 qt. of Peroxide with 3 qts. water in a gallon jug. 1-3 gallon pots I pour 1/2 gal. in. Anything bigger I use the whole gal. Works like a charm. Kills the larvae, oxygenates & loosens the soil too.
I'm just not sure about using it with amended soil. I wish @Emilya , would chime in as I know she has the correct answer. I can tell you it works in straight Fox Farms Ocean Forrest just fine with no issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom