Hempy Halloweed from 420 Magazine!

Founder
Let us take this moment to remember all of our brothers and sisters who are unable to join us in the holiday festivities, because they are in jail for possessing our beloved plant.

Let us smoke one for them and remind ourselves to be careful out there and don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!

Have a Safe, Hempy and High, Halloweed!

Love and Respect

I'll be blazing one for my buddy, just went back to jail 2 days ago for possession after he got kicked from rehab for having caffinated coffee, ...weird i know. Have a great halloween everybody!

Yea! Today is the day that all the little creatures . little people, monsters, supeman, batman cowboys,ghosts,ballet dancers,lion, tigers, and bears, all come a knockin'... Ive seen ladybugs, hippies, freddys, jasons,PooH bears, TIggers... ANd my loving springer spaniel wants to go with all these little creatures that he certainly smells chocolate or other yummy stuff in their bags. Or lick their hands!
Of course us oldster can tell the "remember when" stories, but I will spare you. I have exchanged the talk for treating the kiddies!!! I have a great time!!! There is always time for the pipe after the kiddies stop knocking... Then I will have a toke for those less fortunate, our brothers wherever they are, and wish them well..
SOunds corny huh? but thats How I feel.

Forgot to tell you my DH buys tons of goodies that he likes, so he raids the bags before and if there is any leftover well down the old gullet. SO we all get lucky that night!!! Treats for him, treats for the kids treats for Momma, whats wrong with that!!!

Happy Haloween to you Rob, and all my fellow 420 friends.

Oh yeah, too late, ate all the candy, have to get more!! lol

our haloween treat here is going to be weighing out or recently grown and cured :bong:meds to make sure we only have the legal limit. Of course we will have to "dispose" of any extra; treating those with prescriptions unable to grow their own. It has become a haloween tradition around here. It is going to be a great party.

Un muy feliz dia de los muertos todos! this joints for everyone on the site that contributes everyday to ending Cannabis prohibition! Keep on doin what your doin! Its working!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
A HEMPY HALLOWEEN FROM TO ALL MY 420 FRIENDS and MUSICIANS AROUND THE WORLD TONIGHT on ALL HALLOWS EVE..........
I'LL BURN ONE TONIGHT FOR ALL MY "HEADS" LIVING & DEAD!
PEACE :roorrip: "fungi" in Sunny SC

our haloween treat here is going to be weighing out or recently grown and cured :bong:meds to make sure we only have the legal limit. Of course we will have to "dispose" of any extra; treating those with prescriptions unable to grow their own. It has become a haloween tradition around here. It is going to be a great party.
I would be happy to help you dispose of that "extra" your talking about. ;););)
great tradition by the way. Bet you have some extremely happy friends?

HEMPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

a crime has been committed against these people who are in jail for the use of gods green herb,,,,how many lives, dreams, and families have been shattered all for the almighty $$$$==wall st.....those who are accountable must be brought to justice for crimes against the state,,,,f.g.s.,,,aka,,,infoman,,ohio,,,peace:peace:

Back
Top Bottom