HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

Alien OG chopped her at day 80 this is a 65 -70 day strain and this is my 3rd time growing it soo I really wanted to let her go and see what she had ..glad I did very pungent and aromatic strain ..one of my favorites to date

420-magazine-mobile994036819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2036460792.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1863005892.jpg
420-magazine-mobile74226152.jpg

420-magazine-mobile57702535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1489284440.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1018865680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1142934546.jpg
hi herb i thought i would stop by your grow and see whats going on and im glad i did thats some beautiful bud there it looks to be strong you did a great job on those ill have to stop buy more often!:thumb:

:goodjob:

hi herb i thought i would stop by your grow and see whats going on and im glad i did thats some beautiful bud there it looks to be strong you did a great job on those ill have to stop buy more often!:thumb:

Thanks sticky ..your more than welcome anytime dude ..this is the 3rd time running this strain and let me tell ya the smoke this strain produces is very strong and very tasty love this strain ..thanks again for stopping in sticky

Hey HerbChild, that Alien OG is that the reveg? Did the yield drop much?
No this is not the re veg she is still in the veg chamber not sure what Ian guna do with her I cut 20 clones for an outdoor project last month soo doing that re veg was well worth it for me ..i might flower her out and use some colidal silver to make some fem seeds

Something I like to see when burning ur homegrown..nice white ash tells me she's a clean smoke

420-magazine-mobile1676142176.jpg
Is this going to be a perpetual harvest? If so i will sub also please check out my journal My new DWC afghan and flowering mothers its perpetual so 200 pgs of goodness

Is this going to be a perpetual harvest? If so i will sub also please check out my journal My new DWC afghan and flowering mothers its perpetual so 200 pgs of goodness
Welcome to my journal bignugz ..ur more than welcome to grab a seat
And yes this is a perpetual grow journal Iam working on next round as we speak
Transplanting into bigger pots at the moment I'll have 4 AOG's 1 Rockstar 1Grape Candy

Back
Top Bottom