HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

420-magazine-mobile258484941.jpg

is that guano in the bottom of those pots?

Yepp I just simply use it for drainage..works great

Works great with fabric pots too helps hold them down with the added weight of the sand and has a nice soft base

Welcome to my journal bignugz ..ur more than welcome to grab a seat
And yes this is a perpetual grow journal Iam working on next round as we speak
Transplanting into bigger pots at the moment I'll have 4 AOG's 1 Rockstar 1Grape Candy
come on over to my journal its called "my new DWC afghan kush and flowering mothers

Sneak peek of the next round in the flowering chamber
Instead of scrog I switched up the growing style this round ..did a 12 week veg to get the plants a little bigger than last time..last round I only did an 8 week veg cycle. Soo the plants are larger this time less stress training . I used bigger pots than last time aswell ..Last round I was watering everyday soo well see if this helps to minimize how often Iam watering.. added more perlite and vermiculite to my soil too ..And simply uppotted them all..I used tomato wire supports tied the plants to them in a few spots for added support and did a little supercropping gave them a good dose of CO2 and that was it!! should have another Harvest in 8 -10 weeks

4 Alien OG
1 Grape Candy (grape ape x candy kush)
1 Rock star

420-magazine-mobile1195549035.jpg

420-magazine-mobile153849996.jpg

good job herb it looks sticky and stinky just the way i like it i'll be waiting for a smoke report! :thumb:

:goodjob:
Thanks man it's definatly stinky blueberry pine and a touch of sweet skunkyness..not to shabby for my underdog Iam definatly doing a smoke report soon Iam going to do a smoke report on all four of the strains I ran last round

Sneak peek of the next round in the flowering chamber
Instead of scrog I switched up the growing style this round ..did a 12 week veg to get the plants a little bigger than last time..last round I only did an 8 week veg cycle. Soo the plants are larger this time less stress training . I used bigger pots than last time aswell ..Last round I was watering everyday soo well see if this helps to minimize how often Iam watering.. added more perlite and vermiculite to my soil too ..And simply uppotted them all..I used tomato wire supports tied the plants to them in a few spots for added support and did a little supercropping gave them a good dose of CO2 and that was it!! should have another Harvest in 8 -10 weeks

4 Alien OG
1 Grape Candy (grape ape x candy kush)
1 Rock star

420-magazine-mobile1195549035.jpg

420-magazine-mobile153849996.jpg
nice assortment you got going on there herb i will be watching!:smokin:

let's get one thing understood you will use those responsibly!
Lmao always ...i tell you what tho these bars are no joke ate half of one a couple weeks ago.. oh man those things kicked my ass all over the place.. Felt like I was tranqilized with a dart that can take down rhinos

Back
Top Bottom