HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

Goodmorning and happy Sunday

Soo last night I raised the lights about 5 inches..20 inchs above plant tops..having some good stretch this round (more than I planed for) lol oh well I still have room for height soo Iam not worried yet it seems like there slowing down now on the stretch.. I hope!!! ..this is a new style for me the plants are way bigger than iam used too ..but still looking nice ..nothing I can't handle since flip ive recorded 5.5 inches of growth.. All the strains are indica dom soo Iam hoping this is all there guna stretch ...on another note Iam hoping for some bigg buds this time !!! Also gave them there first feeding Into flower ..also getting ready for a good defoliation soon too with the plants being bigger and having 2 more in here than last time things are a tad crowded but I did add and extra 300w led to help, waiting for 2 more 1000's should be here in the next week or soo

420-magazine-mobile1564512323.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1723211060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile426017634.jpg
420-magazine-mobile22924829.jpg
420-magazine-mobile680285242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1897368039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile222389587.jpg

Looking good, Herb. Nice canopy and nothing better than a full looking tent :goodjob:
Thanks brother ..shes definatly full ..i try not too crowd the girls too much but at the same time I want to be efficient ..i think they will be comfortable and happy how's ur weekend going ? Iam sure you look forward to the weekends now ehh ..hope everything's working out

Strain: Vanilla Kush from Barneys Farm from feminized seed attitude freebie
Growth: Very indicia - fairly slow growth 2month veg under 1200W Led, 1500W Led in flower plant finished at about 24inches tall, very very tight node spacing, incredibly thick branches and dense buds,
Nutes: AN nute line connoisseur A+B voodoo juice, big bud ,bud candy, piranha juice,Overdrive, cal/ mag , Mother Earth blended organic super tea,Sensizym,Superthrive,Terpinator, Mollasses, pro mix HP eith coco blend 3.5 Galons
Yield: Medium
Bag Appeal: Looks like quality kush buds, very dense with lots of orange hairs and crystals, very sticky..Almost gooey...Bag appeal to a noobie is not that great but any experienced kush smoker can tell it is good stuff, to give you an idea of the density, a half ounce is only about the area of 2 bic lighters once dry
Smell: Very sweet and pleasant smell, floral, somewhat tropical for me it reminds me of the the good kush I have gotten along the gulf coast.
Taste: Very Sweet and pleasant.
The High: Head high is there but my mind stays clear, good body buzz, takes 5 minutes to creep on. The buzz last very long and is very comfortable buzz even for someone who is anxious. Very strong and lung expanding smoke a veteran smoker would truly appreciate this smoke !!
Comments: Pride of my garden this harvest and I will grow a lot more of this strain, this bud I am smoking on now has been in cure for a month and is great already ,

All in all this is some of the best buds I smoked in a really long time and I smoke dozens strains every week as I am a legal cardholder - but I am really biast toward kush and indica smoke as I dont really enjoy sativa at all

Thanks brother ..shes definatly full ..i try not too crowd the girls too much but at the same time I want to be efficient ..i think they will be comfortable and happy how's ur weekend going ? Iam sure you look forward to the weekends now ehh ..hope everything's working out
It's a long weekend here, Civic Holiday, so enjoying it immensely :)
Spending nice peaceful time in the grow room and vegging out in the living room dry herb vaping as many strains as I can :volcano-smiley:

Your ladies look great ;)

Great looking room Herbchild! Beautiful canopy! Subbed and excited to see this finish.
Thanks Kevin much appreciated ..grab a chair get comfortable and stay a while ...your more than welcome!! things should be getting exciting in here very soon

It's a long weekend here, Civic Holiday, so enjoying it immensely :)
Spending nice peaceful time in the grow room and vegging out in the living room dry herb vaping as many strains as I can :volcano-smiley:

Your ladies look great ;)
Nothing better than the long weekends to relax right!! Iam sure it was well deserved !! hope you enjoyed yourself snarly ..In Ontario we get the holiday but my place is union soo we get other holidays (american ones) the company is American owned soo we get other days off in lue of the civic holidays soo I had to work unfortunately

morning herb,your garden looks good is the stretch still on it's nice and full in there they look happy! :thumb:
Morning sticky..Thanks bro how are you?...man they stretched wayyyy more than I thought they would like 11inch stretch had to move the lights up twice ...also trying a new nute regimen too. there getting way more !! Maybe this is why there was a crazy stretch

I'm doing great herb just did 5 days camping i didn't want to go home but i had to get back to water some girls amongst other things,i have had plants that weren't supposed to stretch go like a bat out of hell and then i'll plant a strain that's supposed to stretch and no stretch it sucks because i will veg a certain amount of time depending on what the breeder says about stretch,so i don't no i do no that you can't figure out what there going to do until it's done lol,you will have buds to look at pretty soon that's when it gets fun!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom