here for advice!

thatstonerkid

hi, not brand new to the site i have been here for some answers to some of my questions. i made this account so i could get answers to my specific set up. and specific needs. any help would be greatly appreciated. i have some questions about he site like where do i post questions? lol. and pretty much need the lay of the land and once again any help would be greatly appreciate, stay high my friends! stay high!!

Hi tsk and welcome to :420: :welcome:

Check out New Member Start Links for lots of guidelines on navigating and using the site.

FAQs is always a good place to start. You can also post in one of the forums specific to your topic. And like pitbull said, a grow journal is also a great strategy.

:peace:

Welcome tsk - my primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom