Here to help!

I'm a sponsor here at 420magazine. I own Scientific Soils, Inc. and I wanted to make myself available to the growers on the 420magazine forum. Though my company does not offer hydro products (yet), I have grown extensively in both media. I am a former MMC owner and have grown thousands of plants in all different kinds of situations and am active as a consultant in the industry here in CO. So, any help I can offer to growers I am happy to give!

Awesome addition to 420magazine if I do say so myself, welcome Scientific Soils, Inc.!! Will have to do some research into your company sir sounds quite interesting. A lot of soil growers around here, i'm sure you will touch bases with many people around here. Have a great stay at 420magazine SciSoils :Namaste: :blunt:

Welcome SciSoils!

Your sponsorship and expertise are welcome additions to the community.

Thanks!

Morning SciSoils,

Out of curiousity I visited your company website (scientificsoils.com) and after reading a bit, thought I might be interested in making a purchase. I see a shopping cart function on your website, but couldn't ever figure out how to add anything to the cart to finalize a purchase.

Are you selling and shipping direct to the consumer, or wholesale only at this time?

Thanks in advance,
TanR

Hi Sci,

Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but I prefer not to mention my specific location. I did check your "Where to buy" tab and did not find anyone even remotely close as of yet. I'm in the southern tier of states immediately west of the Mississippi. I anticipated that shipping would be brutal so I'll keep checking back as you expand your distribution network and may well become a buyer yet!

I really enjoyed both the "Successes" testimonials page and the info I perused on the "Analysis" page and wish you nothing but success!

Thanks for your quick reply.

While I am not a soil guy...

I do appreciate the fact that you are helping to support :420:

I wish you success in your business :thumb:

Hi Sci,

Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but I prefer not to mention my specific location. I did check your "Where to buy" tab and did not find anyone even remotely close as of yet. I'm in the southern tier of states immediately west of the Mississippi. I anticipated that shipping would be brutal so I'll keep checking back as you expand your distribution network and may well become a buyer yet!

I really enjoyed both the "Successes" testimonials page and the info I perused on the "Analysis" page and wish you nothing but success!

Thanks for your quick reply.

No problem at all. I asked because the product is mixed in Florida and I have some distribution (but not yet stores) in other areas. If you still want to pursue it you can contact me privately through my web site and I will get you a price for product delivered.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you" -Joseph Heller

No problem at all. I asked because the product is mixed in Florida and I have some distribution (but not yet stores) in other areas. If you still want to pursue it you can contact me privately through my web site and I will get you a price for product delivered.

[SIZE=4[B]]"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you" -Joseph Heller[/B]
[/SIZE] :rofl::bravo:

Thanks Sci (I've decided that's my nickname for you btw),
I may take you up on your offer.

i love seeing new sponsors! im a coco grower but i often do blends with soil matter o factly i have some high brix soil cooking right now (heavy on the coco) so im always interested in new soils my favorites are the ones that have changed out the peat for coco, peat being more or less non renewable, do you have anything like that, do you have a link to your site? welcome to :420: the best cannabis site in the world imho
do you offer discounts for 420 mag members?

Back
Top Bottom