Hermaphrodite?

GoldenGlow

Can anyone help to identify the plant. The seed I bought was feminized and this is after 6 weeks of growth. Thanks.
image332.png

Search function is literally broken on my end, been trying for days, it's a real pain, so thank you very much for the link!

The post you directed me to isn't all that helpful in terms of identifying the little ball parts at bottom of my pic.

Just want to know if anyone can be helpful to tell me about those parts as I've got 1 other plant that I'd hate to get affected as I'll have nothing to smoke nothing for the next year

All looks good here. It can develop some seed or testicle here and there. Testicles you tore off as soon as they show up... if there is few of those it's not a problem.

Yup as stated I do not see any balls there. All I see are female parts.

The "Everything you need to know" thread, which is just above this thread, has links to everything. There are many links on sexing I just grabbed one that had pics. I am suggesting you spend some time in there as there is a lot of things you will learn. It will make your grow much more productive and potent if you get into that section and read for a while. It is a good place for beginners to start. That's all. No one who has any meaningful grow experience would confuse the calyxes in that photo with male parts. The brown Pistis are a dead giveaway even if you do not understand the physiology of what a pollen sac looks like. Those look nothing like male parts and look exactly like what you should be expecting. That's why I tried to point you in that direction.

Best of luck.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom