Hey All! New on the block

I've got a Major exam coming Friday for my Journeyman Electrician's License. Look forward to that being over so I can focus in on these 4 ladies more as they near the finish line.
...now it's a good bong hit and back to the books, ya"ll.
Is that a mix you made? Or a Canadian Girl scout cookies? I couldn't find them.
Yes, from the Canadian girl scout cookies, mixed with some chocolate breed. Probably not a "known" strain. But we'll see

Thanks for that
I meant at 50 posts you can direct message people lol that probably seemed confusing.
ewwww, weee! thats nice.
Thanks brother! First one is amnesia 2.0 and the 2nd is Black Sugar from seedsman (they can be mentiomed cos they are a sponsor here and a trusted seedbank)

I meant at 50 posts you can direct message people lol that probably seemed confusing.

Thanks brother! First one is amnesia 2.0 and the 2nd is Black Sugar from seedsman (they can be mentiomed cos they are a sponsor here and a trusted seedbank)
gotcha. This is all new to me, besides the smoking. i've been in the deep south for a long time. glad to be outta there

gotcha. This is all new to me, besides the smoking. i've been in the deep south for a long time. glad to be outta there
Im deep south.. of the UK lol (geologically and metaphorically lol) If i didnt have my misses and kid id leave too.

Back
Top Bottom