Hey All! New on the block

CHIHIMKI

I'm looking forward to the mature and Intelligent interaction I see here.

I grew up in the 70's under my dad's feet in the back-hills of Tennessee. He was growing large plots then. A major supplier in Nashville in the 70's. It was always his thing. I was right there helping him top and putting the trimmings in a frisbee, inside the hot car. Each night he'd send me out to get them and man-o-man! Yea, I'm 47 and have smoked since I was 5.

Now flash forward 40+ years... I'm living in Canada where we can grow 4 ladies. Finally I get to try my hand at it. I'm Sure he's smiling down on me by the looks of the ladies that are growing upstairs. Can't wait to show you guys/gals and get your input. They are 4-5 weeks from harvest.

Thanks, bro, I just hope they are "tight" in the end
Well they're forming up nicely. no reason it shouldnt be dense and lovely :p. You thinking of starting up a journal? If you look at the links below this comment theres some of my grows. The current one being at the top. You'll also see a "helpful links for new members" thread which is highly reccomended if you intend to hang about. Everything you need to know is in there cuz.

Something new to me I'll look them up. We're legal here in Mass. these days and there's nothing like it.
Yea, these we kind of stumbled upon these and I'll say 13 out of 13 grew until we had to remove the offending fella's. We'll see, they are very hardy and stinky! Supposed to be dark and purplish. The pics are at 4 weeks two days from light cycle flip. I don't figure I'm allowed to name the marketer

Well they're forming up nicely. no reason it shouldnt be dense and lovely :p. You thinking of starting up a journal? If you look at the links below this comment theres some of my grows. The current one being at the top. You'll also see a "helpful links for new members" thread which is highly reccomended if you intend to hang about. Everything you need to know is in there cuz.
Wow, really appreciate! Busy as a bee but I'll definitely be here and deep in the rabbit hole. I look forward to seeing yours. I've got much to learn

Back
Top Bottom