Hey dude....smoke?

thefeast

What up, just hear to learn...on my sencond first grow...its a small. Room 40"Dx29"Wx6'H with a 600w hps for flower and most of veg...until I get a better setup then the small 2x43w 4' T12 for my 4' tall veg chamber (above flower)...also have a 6" h/o 440cfm can-fan with a 26"x12" active air carbon scrubber.....

Any input?

THANKS AND NICE TO BE HERE =D
Thefeast

Hi thefeast, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us to spread cannabis/hemp awareness.
Keep reading all the info you need is here at 420. :)
Take a moment to vote in our 420 contests.
:goodluck: with your 2nd first grow.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Welcome to 420 bro, glad you are here. Its a great site for Education on Growing, and Legalization.

Only the hospitality team or greeters visit the Introduce yourself threads, along with just a few other members ocassionally. I'm trying to say you will not get alot of answers here in this thread.

I suggest you start a Journal, or visit the soil or hydro forums here and post your questions and you will see many more helpful membes show up and answer your questions.

Thanks roseman(remember you from riu)...yeah I was thinking about starting a journal but I see that any media that I post becomes the property of 420.....I'm not to hot on giving my media to someone for free and I don't think anyone will follow a journal with no pic.
kind of a bummer.

it doesn't bother me or the other 10,000 posters here.

Its the same rule everywhere else, anyway........its just in the small print.

Back
Top Bottom