Hey Guys, Working on a project need someone to answer a few questions please.

theman1

Hey Guys,

As the title states I am working on a project.

I want the most accurate information on indoor growing.

A simple chat will do, if you're interested please comment below and I will contact you.

Thank you.
-the man 1

hey man,

would going with a solar 880 light benefit my yield / potency of the crop ?

these lights run $2,000

what is the best number of plants to run under each light if i am going for best potency and yield

and typically what time frame should i expect before the crop is ready to harvest

thank you.

2k for a CLW. no brainer.
For the money I'd go with a company that is a little more transparent and at least tells you what diodes are being used.

Hey Guys,

As the title states I am working on a project.

I want the most accurate information on indoor growing.

A simple chat will do, if you're interested please comment below and I will contact you.

Thank you.
-the man 1

Hmmmmm...Okay?Well Is This Your First Time Growing??

Most Important Info On Indoor(Low Budget):
1.Budget,if your trying to not spend $100's or $1000's of dollars,,,do a cfl stealth closet grow.reason why is that cfl's save ALOT of money and you can get decent/good yields if you do everything right.and can also get horrible yields if you dont pay attention to what your doing and giving your plants.

2.Soil,soil is very cheap and easy to come by,also know that YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM SOILS WITH TIME RELEASED NUTRIENTS.will ruin yields etc.....iam using PRO-MIX and was 20$ for a 30lbs bag at home depot.you can also use fox farm ocean forest or also roots organic.ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR SOIL IS A GOOD DRAIN SOIL(can add perlite to help with oxygen and drainage)

3.Lighting,When using CFL's Make Sure You Get Blue Spectrum For Veg Stage(6500K) and Red Spectrum For Budding/Flowering(2700K)
also when you go to buy CFL's you will see TWO wattage readings,1(Equivalent Wattage),and Other Is Actual Usage,IGNORE THE EQUIVALENT WATTAGE.so each foot of your grow space needs at least 4,000 Lumens so i recommend buying the 23-38 True Watt Bulbs Instead of 60-100 True Watts,this is because CFL's need to be very close to your plant,so if im using 7 30 True Watt CFL's im getting 210 Watts Total And Say You Buy 4 60 True Watt bulbs you will get 240 Watts,sounds better right??Nope!using 7 instead of the 4 you can put more lights on/around your plant to grow big and better yields.for light schedules i recommend 18/6, 20/4 or even 24 hours of straight light

4.Temperature,Humidity,Watering,best temps for cannabis is between 75-78*F and humidity between 40-55%(IF HUMIDITY IS OVER 60% YOU INCREASE CHANCE OF MOLD/BUGS).for watering it all depends if your just using water thats PH'ed,or water PH'ed with nutrients,you wanna keep your water PH'ed at least 6.2-6.9,,,,,,,PH levels 5.4 and down lockout nutrients causing deficiencies and PH 7.0 over also lock out some nutes.if using nutrients follow the schedule on the bottle/bag or research what is best.also water your plants every other day.basically i can water my plant on day 1(monday)and water on day 3 or 4 all depends on how much water your plant takes in.to avoid over watering simply stick your finger(first knuckle deep)and if its dry then you need water!if its still even damp/moist i'd wait the next day.also strengthens roots.

5.Air Flow/Ventilation,u need to have some type of air flow in your grow room/space.it keeps it cool and keeps the temps down when you have hot days!also having the fan blow on the plants(BREEZE) will promote stronger growth,keep hot spots forming from lights,and reflective materials.if its over 80*F and you have the fan on and etc....ur gonna need a air exhaust,something to pull hot air out(Trust Me You Will Need It)

But Basically Most Important,Dont Go Out All Big If Its Your First Time Growing,Just Do A Cheap Grow And Learn From There!

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom