Hey peeps

Chew

Hi everyone,

Ive found my way here from another site. Im on my 3rd grow and i grow for my best mate who has cancer :(

Your medical section looks really good here and there's one member in particular that I'm seeking help from. He helped me before. Ive tried to PM him but cant as i need 50 posts. His name is Cajuncelt.

If by any chance someone can't point him here i would forever grateful

Many thanks in advance :)

Chewey

Thanks guys,

I wish i found this place sooner. Your medical forums have so much information compared to where i have been. Ive made oil a few times so i'm ok with that, thank you! I found Cajun and made contact. I look forward to getting to know you all better:thumb:

In the mean time, i have a lot of reading to do here. Thanks again for the welocome and info :)

My dairy is on another forum.
Im harvesting next Friday anyways. It's Big Buddha Cheese and has been nothing but a ball ache. Yield looks poor. Ive had to flush twice during flower as they keep stalling :(

My last grow was CBD Crews Critical mass. That yielded incredible amounts under 660watt. I'm UK based and im now packing away for the summer. My next run, i shall have a diary here :)

Back
Top Bottom