hey

livindead

Looking forward to this site. Need all the information I can get about growing. Currently have a whole bunch of plants, not all mine. In michigan we are allowed 12 plants if you have a medical license. In my garden I am going to grow 3 each of the following, God bud, Girl Scout cookie, Super Lemon Haze, Durbin Poison. They are vegging under 750 watts atm, waiting on the weather. Any suggestions to make these things explode over the next 2-3 weeks?

:welcome: By waiting on weather I suppose you will be growing outdoors. You say vegging under 750 watts. This realy doesn't give much info. how many lumens are those 750 watts, what kind of light. IMO you have no were near enough light. Remember it's not watts that grow plants but how many lumens those plants are getting. I have a 400w HPS but it puts off 50000 lumens and that is for only 2 plants.

livindead, :welcome: to :420: my friend. We are glad that you are here. We are spreading the word about the benefits and the truth of cannabis and hemp globally. It sounds like you have plenty of light for your new plants until they get big enough to put outside. New Member Start Links has a lot of excellent links to help you get growing. It sounds like you will have a great garden with a nice variety of plants. What type of light are you using? Are your plants getting any supplemental co2? Do you have good air movement around your plants? Are you doing hydro or soil or another method of growing? How old are your plants? How big are your plants? What size container are they in? Are you giving them ferts yet? It is hard to give a good answer without a lot more information. Look around and if you have any questions just ask. :peace: :Namaste:

:welcome: By waiting on weather I suppose you will be growing outdoors. You say vegging under 750 watts. This realy doesn't give much info. how many lumens are those 750 watts, what kind of light. IMO you have no were near enough light. Remember it's not watts that grow plants but how many lumens those plants are getting. I have a 400w HPS but it puts off 50000 lumens and that is for only 2 plants.

I used a 400W HPS for 6 plants and they got huge and the crop was excellent. Just for your information my friend. :peace: :thumb:

:welcome: to :420: - and I've even seen some pretty amazing grows done with just CFL bulbs so ya never know what your results will be until you get em sometimes.... I personally have 600W HID and use MH for veg and HPS for flower. I also supplement with florescent so that I don't kill my ballast or bulbs in the HID using the GLR lighting schedule.

Back
Top Bottom