Ready to grow

Just found the 420 site, very informative. I grew up in Michigan and started smoking when $40/oz Columbian red and gold pushed out $15-30/oz Mexican/commercial. Then skunk hit town in 1978...$300/oz and like nothing we had ever experienced. The smell was overpowering compared to the spicy Columbian. The few seeds were the size of popcorn kernels. Fast forward to career relocations, now back in MI with a medical MJ card and legal to grow 12 plants. I’m finishing up a custom grow cabinet build 1 sq yard x 6.5 ft high, 315 LEC and plan to germinate my first seeds this month (Nirvana fem girl scout cookies). Down time is sailing, mt. biking, hiking, fishing, home brewing, outdoor cooking, photography and hopefully a successful indoor grow. Looking forward to learning here to avoid rookie errors.

Welcome to the community. Perfect time to start a journal get the experts advice even on your cabinet setup and grow.

Check out the link in my signature for nee Members

Welcome to 420,cr8 :welcome:
Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome fellow MIchigander! Happy to have you here. We've got a Michigan grow thread or two in here if you want to meet a bunch of the rest of us struggling with this weird weather. lol:goodluck:

Welcome! Nice bit of history you shared there - interesting. Curious to see your set-up and grow unfold! Let us know if you have any questions, or need suggestions on resources here. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom