Hey 420!

Valleygrown

Hi everyone, new to the site and just started my first grow journal. I'm a mostly outdoor grower getting ready for the long grow season. I'm from Northern California and have been growing for a few years now.

I've been following this site for a while now and getting a lot of good information from some pretty amazing people. It's awesome there is a site like this so we can all share information on the plants we have all come to love. Looking forward to getting to know the members here and soak up all the information I can! Thanks

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Valleygrown

How long have you been growing?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@Buds Buddy @LKABudMan @CaptainLucky @Tokin Roll thanks for the warm welcome! I just started my first grow journal on this site, I have some seeds ordered from @Weed Seeds Express that should be in early next week and some seeds from a local shop. It's going to be a mix of indoor/outdoor fun. Lots of trial and error I'm sure and hopefully get some good smoke out of it! Thanks again for saying hey, I look forward to growing with you!

Welcome to 420 @Valleygrown! I'm looking forward to seeing your work! :Rasta:

Hi everyone, new to the site and just started my first grow journal. I'm a mostly outdoor grower getting ready for the long grow season. I'm from Northern California and have been growing for a few years now.

I've been following this site for a while now and getting a lot of good information from some pretty amazing people. It's awesome there is a site like this so we can all share information on the plants we have all come to love. Looking forward to getting to know the members here and soak up all the information I can! Thanks
Welcome aboard.

Welcome! Hope you don't get snowed on too much with that blizzard warning.

Pretty weird, yesterday morning, where I'm at (I'm actually below sea level), not far from @Valleygrown, there was snow all over the hills, anywhere above about 500 ft. elevation. At the coast there was snow on the beach, haven't seen that since the 70's!!!!

Back
Top Bottom