HGS Black Pearl & Black Queen

Is that your low and high temps on the bottom of the thermo?? The humidity is looking low for veg. plants... Looking good NB... Hopefully you don't have to move your containers around much, those things must way a ton... :peace:

i'm trying to work it out. i knew the thermometer would revel my need for a air-cooled reflector and some humidity corrections. i'm working on the humidity. what should i shoot for? it's a mild summer day where i'm at in the grow room, and its 80 outside now. i kinda like the big change in temp, more realistic. here's a couple pix today....

the lights been on in this pic, lots of difference when the lights out.....
PICT001110.JPG

all together...
PICT00017.JPG

they dont move too far..and yes quite heavy..just sliding distance! :peace:

Hey
Lookin great they are, think you shouldnt let it get any hotter than the 97 you got as hightemp there, cooltube or aircooled reflector and a humidifier would get you closer to optimum values.
The lower temps you get with a cooltube will also help the Rh.

I run a cooltubed 600w hps in a small tent designed for a 250w or a cooltubed 400w, have good temps at 25-27c, helped by humidifier that produces cool moist air and a oversized extractor.

removed 1 cob male but confirmed 4 females. 3 plants left to sex. 21 plants remain over all w/9 still being seedlings. all big plants at the end of blue tub are cob fem's. the queens not sexed along with the other purp cross. but they don't look male either. switched to agro max 1k bulb.

group
PICT002114.JPG

BQ3 has rebounded for sure
PICT00195.JPG

a little x-tra time and she should fill out nicely.

BP1 unable to pass performance reports and was removed.

all is well in the closet today, actually better than well, it's great. BQ3 is no longer showing stress and is budding up rapidly!!! her calyx's on the bottom flowers are frosting nicely, along with the leaves, but they are such a deep purple i'm loving it!! hoping for a real black at the end. i am going to let her go as long as she needs to catch up after all the stuff but i'm going to tack on 30 days after that to make up for her xtreme supercropping. her clone is doing as good as it always has and will probably harvest before mom!!!

the c.o.b. is sweet. all but 1 are without worry from me. that 1 has as many pistols as the rest but on 1 side of 1 node at the top -- what look like guy parts!!! no stress on that 1 just like the rest but i'm pretty sure they are ballz!! if not i tossed 4 plants for nothing!!! 1 cob already 14" tall w/1" node spacing.

both purp x skunk were males!!! bummer!!!

both a.m.s.(feminized)are growing swell along w/the 6 bagseed's and the lone heavy hitter. expect to see sex on those within 10 days or so!!!!

10 females flowering currently (all are L.S.T.'d) - 1 plant that's maybe a hermie (can't get a good pic of the ballz in that light w/that camera yet) - 9 about to sex.

the black pearl female (designated BP2) is so much better than BP1!!! 11" tall w/the funk already!!! BP1 got smoked despite the immaturity, stress, and deficencies. it turned purple w/orange hairs and just a couple streaks of green!!! 2 grams was the count, but she was wasting valuble real estate so... cant wait for the second pearl to thrive and make a normal harvest cause i was actually high after smoking BP1 had a earthy taste but at least she didn't go to waste right?

the two black queens are opposites of each other. 1 is so thick and lush, while the other appears to be retarded. leaves are all wavy with abnormal finger counts and is less than half the size of the other. the good 1 is designated BQ4 and the mutant BQ5. i'll leave BQ5 just to see...

i think that's all i got in there for now, but maybe i'll add more water to seeds after these last ones sex. 'oregon bud' is on the menu with 'blue moonshine' and 'lsd'!!!!

no stress or damage on any except BQ5 and the hermie(?) c.o.b.!!!!

pix anyone?

the closet at lights on
PICT00952.JPG

at lights out - and now l.s.t.'d
PICT00018.JPG

and the c.o.b. patch
PICT000212.JPG

:grinjoint:

here's the ladie's today.

removed 3 males plants from the bagseed.
1 confirmed fem though. still waiting 4 2 2 sex.

the random heavy hitter and 2 A.M.S. confirmed fem's.

started 4 oregan bud germ'n

all the more mature ladie's
PICT000214.JPG

including....the cob patch.....3-un'l.s.t.'d.....1-max'l.s.t.'d.......all swell
PICT000413.JPG

younger ladiez - ams in front - cob in back
PICT00039.JPG

the grow
PICT000110.JPG

:bongrip:

well here's the ladiez!!! still waiting for the 4 oregon bud seeds to pop.

all looks well enough to me!!!!

the full plant is BQ3 - left is the black pearl - right 2 more queens
PICT000913.JPG

PICT000111.JPG

bagseed up front - cali orange in back
PICT000310.JPG

clone of BQ3 in back - 2 a.m.s. upfront
PICT000215.JPG

here's my favorite c.o.b.
PICT000610.JPG

and them all
PICT000514.JPG