Hi everyone, another newbie in need of help! We're everywhere right now!

Selfmedigrow

Hi people, hope everyone's doing great today!

I'll say my name's Dave :) And the main reason for being here is because I have a spinal injury so want to start growing and making my own oil. I tried FECO for a week and it calmed my spasms in my legs down much better than any of the medications I'm on (loads of them!) does. I'm hoping to make my own FECO and then I can start to reduce all of my meds, from anti-spasmotics to painkillers (over 30 tablets a DAY altogether). If there's a kind bunch of people that could help me along the way, that would be fantastic! I know some people have decades of experience, and some have different ideas and results etc, so if anybody here would be able to give me advice as I grow, I would be forever grateful :) Thanks in advance guys, and great to meet you all :)

Dave :D

Feco is Rick Simpson oil

Lots of info here if u search for RSO

It can be a bit un safe since it uses 191alchole and fire...lol
But ways to do it safe in rice cookers outside

Good luck my friend

Welcome to 420 Magazine, the best way to start here Is to start a journal and jump into some other threads where you see folks hanging out. Here's some links to help get you started.
Helpful Links For New Members

Hey there's a lot a fantastic growers here at 420. Find those using methods with success and join in. Remember a closed mouth doesn't get fed. Lol

Back
Top Bottom