Hello From So. California

Welcome @JAM! I am also using FECO, but lately haven't been able to afford it from the dispensary. To make at home I'd have to really ramp up production of flower, so maybe that's in the cards for me. For EtOH extraction are you aware of ExtractCraft's products? The Source Turbo is spendy at $600, but looks like a great unit.

Thank you. No grows yet, as I only grow outside. I'm gearing up for that, however. It's almost time...yay!
:ciao::smokin:
Welcome Jam. I'm north of you on the Central Coast, near the Monterey Bay. I've never done ethanol extracts. Looks awesome. You have some wonderful members here already. Dive deep into the forum. Lots of great info. I've been here for a while and still don't utilize the search function nearly enough. The depth of info can be overwhelming and asking your question to get updated answers is a real value.

Don't even feel foolish or bad for asking anything here. We are bound to have someone with the wisdom to share to get the answers you need.

Then you'll have stoners like me chime in, get off topic, with no idea how to help, or remember who to point you to that is the right person. That's why I wait for @Rexer to answer and get you to the right person! Blessings JAM and welcome to the 420 Mag community.

i was fortunate enough to attend the "navy post graduate school" in monterey and that place is paradise
Hey Billy. That is a wonderful campus and the area in general, is indeed a paradise. Thanks for your service by the way. I hope the education there helped you in your career and beyond. Take care.

Welcome Jam. I'm north of you on the Central Coast, near the Monterey Bay. I've never done ethanol extracts. Looks awesome. You have some wonderful members here already. Dive deep into the forum. Lots of great info. I've been here for a while and still don't utilize the search function nearly enough. The depth of info can be overwhelming and asking your question to get updated answers is a real value.

Don't even feel foolish or bad for asking anything here. We are bound to have someone with the wisdom to share to get the answers you need.

Then you'll have stoners like me chime in, get off topic, with no idea how to help, or remember who to point you to that is the right person. That's why I wait for @Rexer to answer and get you to the right person! Blessings JAM and welcome to the 420 Mag community.

Thank you so much for the welcome! Wow. I think I found the right place. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful.

:welcome:Welcome to the forum JAM.

Back
Top Bottom