Hi From Me 420

I've cut them now and in jars and Tupperware.. when trimmed one plant weighed 55g, will loose a little weight while in jar, is there a rule of thumb you go by?

Eye'n up next seeds
It's hard to tell for sure.
But rule of thumb is when you smoke it it weighs nothing. :rofl:
Sorry couldn't help myself.
Hopefully they weigh the same. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

I've cut them now and in jars and Tupperware.. when trimmed one plant weighed 55g, will loose a little weight while in jar, is there a rule of thumb you go by?

Eye'n up next seeds
deppends on what rh you put em on jars

TD was at about 70% (way too dry for me)
and I lost about 4 g for 120...

NQ started at 78%(my target was 80 for the start)

So for 55 you sould be 50-52 if you start from 80, imo

As for the yeld, I would say you'll have almost a g/w.

Stay safe:Namaste:

Yes I'm well I'm well impressed.. thank you all 420

When i close lids of jars, isit normal for all the buds to stick together, when I put humidity meter in jar and close it, it reaches 80%

Have I chopped up too early?

Yes I'm well I'm well impressed.. thank you all 420

When i close lids of jars, isit normal for all the buds to stick together
If you have Dank buds covered in tric's they better stick together. :rofl:
What I did was shake the jar first then burp.
Set it lid up with the others.
Then next time shake, burp then place it lid down.
All of them.
Next time rotate back up.
Keep rotating.
This way the air gap rotates and they dry more evenly.

Stay safe
Bill

Throw them back out for a day
20220415_152326.jpg

Throw them back out for a day
20220415_152326.jpg

I look for 80% rh inside on begining, and I do the same, spread em out for 15-20 min few times a day in first week.
second week I open the lid only for about 10 min, once daily.
in 3rd week only lid when needed so in about 3-4 weeks you sould be at 60-65 and try to keep em that way till you consume all.
also in the 3rd - 4th week when you open jars you sould feel only the scent, not the chlorophyle that much/anymore.
afert 4 - 5 weeks should smell nice and taste sweet

p. s. I read about Boveda that they screw terpenes, so... dono if you should use em or not to keep your buds at 62%

Stay safe! :Namaste:

And I've easily smoked 10gs and give away maybe 5gs, not bad if I do say so. I'd say 220gs In total. Mazar coming in last at an oz.

As for.the smoking, feels lovely compared to what I normally buy. Doesn't leave you droopy more energetic, which I never new existed,
20220417_110946.jpg
20220417_110539.jpg

And I've easily smoked 10gs and give away maybe 5gs, not bad if I do say so. I'd say 220gs In total. Mazar coming in last at an oz.

As for.the smoking, feels lovely compared to what I normally buy. Doesn't leave you droopy more energetic, which I never new existed,
20220417_110946.jpg
20220417_110539.jpg
nice looking buds!

try to keep branches as little as you can.

220g onna 200w setup? 1.1g/w nice work mate! :thumb:

make a 5g brownie for a weekend, hahaha

Enjoy your work! :Namaste:

Stay safe!

One came in at 4oz 100 odd grams.. that's what ya want, so how do we guarantee 4oz per plant
I think was just the phenotype as it was same strain with the other 2

On dutch-passion website they have a 2min clip with an untrained night queen with a 150+g yeld, mine with train and scrog got 350g.

with some training you could get a double sized plant, imo

I think you can achieve same results next time from only 2 plants, but with training and this way you save the remaining 2 for next one (assuming you wanna start a new one)

Stay safe! :Namaste:

Do I stick with same.type the skywalker or try something different.

I see there is seeds at 25 euro each and standard seems 5 10 euro ?? Any views on these

I was also give bag of shi the other night and found seven seeds init... back to the question are they autoflower were they from good weed.

Do I stick with same.type the skywalker or try something different.

I see there is seeds at 25 euro each and standard seems 5 10 euro ?? Any views on these
I would try something new, if you have to order new seeds.
If you wanna go with DP again, they have 35 years promo, kinda all packs are on discount.

Just popped 3 bag seeds into a pot, couldn't help myself, if I have success I want to try chopping main cola off and cutting one in half lol I ain't violent. I might just grow these outside

Second attempt at the gardening..

Just dropped 4 seeds, 3 x skywalker and
1 x mayler, all auto flower..

Muti purpose compst
3 gallon fabric pots
Bio biz food 1 2 3
good old tap water with a drop of down
Fan
2 x led lights @ 75w each @10000 lumen total

Temperature I'm not sure , hi or low 24 or 28 degrees?

Trav.
Awesome! I had a skywalker that never sprouted form its shell this year :( looks like a good strain to grow thought!

Defo, not like weed around these necks of woods, they all like to couch lock star dawg lol.. just a diff type I suppose. I like it . It's smooth.

Back
Top Bottom