Hi I have a 6ft Cookie Kush in a 25ltr pot in my greenhouse this was looking good but now has black spots on the leaves and the leaves are wilting

Andybob

420 Member
This is my 6ft cookie kush it was healthy but now brown^ black spots have come on the leaves they are all so wilting and going a yellow colour it is in a 25ltr pot plz help

Attachments

• 20190813_175619.jpg
    20190813_175619.jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190813_175559.jpg
    20190813_175559.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 38
Welcome. Water by the plant's needs, not your schedule. I lift my pots to see when they need a drink, and don't water until they are almost dry. Read Emilya's sticky on watering.
It's amazing how many people think their watering right until they read her thread. I too was once one of those people too at one point. That's why I linked it myself to my signature. I see it's a common problem and being on here a lot throughout the day can point people right to it.

Welcome. Water by the plant's needs, not your schedule. I lift my pots to see when they need a drink, and don't water until they are almost dry. Read Emilya's sticky on watering.
Thanks for your advice I will try it but there's not a lot of room to lift my plat maybe I can open the window on the roof of the greenhouse

You can also use a dipstick to determine the height of the water table within the container, instead of lifting it. Always wait to water a vegging plant until the water table has fallen into the last inch of the container. This allows oxygen to be pulled clear down to the bottom to refresh the big feeder and tap roots, and allow them to achieve their full uptake. A clear wet/dry cycle greatly enhances root growth, and monitoring the length of that cycle will give you amazing insight into the health of the plant. I am not sure what a "tight" rootball is, but a healthy rootball will use water faster and faster with each cycle.

Back
Top Bottom