Hi I'm Andy I've been growing for many years indoors now giving greenhouse growing a go

Welcome to the community!

You should reach out to @CattleTurd ... he grows in a greenhouse too ... he has beautiful plants!

Are you going to start a grow journal here? We would love to keep up to date with your progress!
Welcome to the community!

You should reach out to @CattleTurd ... he grows in a greenhouse too ... he has beautiful plants!

Are you going to start a grow journal here? We would love to keep up to date with your progress!
Sq12kguy i will if this one survives its too late to start any more im in england im going to try autos next season

Well ... I hope everything works out for you!

I started out with autos ... they are small ... quick ... and easy to learn with.

I am going to try more photoperiods ... and coco next to increase my skill set.

Have a great week ...

ttyl
Good luck sounds complicated
I was cought with 15 blueberry under 7 lights end ONLY just escaped prison so just a few in the greenhouse for me

I was caught with 15 blueberry under 7 lights end ONLY just escaped prison
This is half the reason I grow cannabis...because I can...and for those that do (or want to) but suffer the duress of getting caught. It really is the dumbest of laws...

As for your plants, make sure they don't touch the poly material of the GH...condensation will ruin the buds.

and :welcome:

Okay :hmmmm: I'll say it one more time :popcorn:

Septoria leaf spot

• Leaves: Septoria begins on the lowest leaves on the plant. Small, dark spots are the first sign. Then the spots develop yellow halos. Leaves turn yellow, then brown, and dry before falling off. The disease spreads from lower leaves upward on the plant.

:idea:. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom