Hi, my name is

franzonel

Hi, I am new to the site, my husband has stage 4 lung and lymp node cancer so we are trying medical marijuana for him. I'm in search for the best strains for his condition. Nice to meet everyone and any information would be helpful and appreciated.:high-five:

Hello Linda and welcome to 420, sorry to here about your husband.

You have come to the right place though to learn about treatments and growing your own :)

To start, check out this thread:
A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

There are likely many others but this is the only one I have read

Thanks and nice to meet you. We did start the alkaline diet. Any suggestions on what kind and where to get the seeds of the kind I need would be helpful. Also, we don't have the money to go buy a bunch of equipment to grow so any suggestions on how to get the seeds started and then to grow and harvest would be great. I did manage to get a hold of some great oil but I can't afford to purchase anymore so I want to try to make it myself. So any and all help is apprecitate

If memory serves, I believe Cajun suggested oils with a 2:1 THC:CBD ratio. There are a number of ways to do this but the easiest would be to pick a 1:1 ratio strain like one of the many that CBD Crew breed and mix it with a normal high THC strain.

As for seeds, check out some of the Sponsors here, there are many and all ship seeds.

For growing, you can use CFLs and get decent results :) Here is a link on growing to help you on your way as well :)

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Hi, Linda. My regards to you and your husband, and my respect for figuring out ways to help him. This is not only a community full of information (tried, tested and true) but it's a community of amazing people, who will go out of their way to help each other.

I'm a new grower, growing with ordinary household compact fluorescent lights (CFLs) right now -- lots of people produce great medicine using a minimum of equipment (which can then be reused on your next grows). You've come to the right place :)

Back
Top Bottom