New girl from Indiana

IndianaGirl

Hello all! I am new to this site and new to the whole experience of cannabis oil. I don't know that much about it but I will be on here doing my best to research and find the answers my husband needs to cure his stage IV lung cancer. He is a 47 yr old non smoker and doctors want to start chemo on tuesday :( There is so much posted on this site it is hard to know where to begin but I am going to give it a shot! The three drugs the doctors speak of for treatment have horrifying effects and I literally walked away from that appointment so scared and depressed, then I get mad. This whole process with the medical industry is so stupid but I am thankful to have stumbled across Ricks video and then this site! Thank you and have a blessed day!

Hi IndianaGirl. Welcome to 420magazine.

I'm new and not in a position to advise, but if I know this site and it's members you're about to get all the help you could want.

I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts, and i hope for all the best in the near and distant future to you both.

Welcome IG!
Sorry to hear of your husband's diagnosis. I bet OG will jump in and offer his RSO experience for you.
Best of luck you you and yours.

Thank you everyone! He starts chemo today. Got one small batch rso to get him started. What is the best savita to use for days and best indica for evening and night.

Hi IndianaGirl, welcome to the 420 community,

My brothers wife, Linda has brain cancer and the medical community gave her 3 months to live, that was December 13th. I helped my brother make a fresh batch of RSO and she has been taking it ever since. From personal experience I just want you to know, there will be ups and downs from day to day. I just got off the phone a few minutes ago with Allen and Linda has had another very good day. I wish I could report that every day was a good day, but that would not be truthful. Though I can honestly say, I do believe it has been very helpful.

My heart goes out to you and your husband and wish there was something I could do for you both. I have not been much of a praying man in the last 40 years but lately I found I have taken it back up. I will add you and your husband in with my prayers.

From a friend in Oregon

Back
Top Bottom