KJM

Just saying hi all. New to this site and actually new to growing cannabis. I have a plant in my greenhouse thats about 6.5 ft high and very bunchy. I really enjoyed the whole process and am about a week from harvest. I hope to learn from all your experience on this site.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @KJM

What strain do you have growing?
Will you be sharing any images?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thanks! I'm growing a clone called "daily biscotti". I never realized how big these plants get! The trichomes are pretty much all cloudy now, a few still clear, I figure another week to get some amber ones too, does that sound about right? I found one small spot of what I think is bud rot today and cut that part off and discarded it, but otherwise its been going really good. I would like to post some pictures as soon as I figure out how!

I’ll see if this works for a picture

F1A69531-2272-492E-AA2A-082770342166.jpeg

7BB06F9E-D857-40AB-9B52-B7FD6FA9654E.jpeg

0E3659DD-86B7-4DCC-8839-B1BE58090F4A.jpeg

Welcome KJM! What a Plant! :bravo: Going inside now maybe for a grow?
There's no way my wife would let me grow any inside. She and my daughter complain about the smell off me now after I've been up admiring the one in the greenhouse, which is quite often. My wife tells me I might as well set up a bed there as I spend so much time in the greenhouse looking at that plant. I've found growing weed is rather addictive!

I have found a couple of very small brown spots on three buds the last couple of days. I assume this is bud rot? She should be ready for harvest in a week or so, I’m hoping it doesn’t become a big problem. Here’s a picture:

FE993344-B592-4934-B427-50903E9C8D1F.jpeg

Yeah I was pretty impressed with the size. A co-worker bought 4 clones this spring and I bought 1 off him. He grew his in 5 gal buckets and mine is straight in the ground. He says mine is the size of 3 of his together! I think its because its in the ground with no root constriction.

Parden, get in there today, now if you can with trimming scissors and a spray bottle with 10% hydrogen peroxide/water in it. Gently get in and cut the rot out and give the area a spray to get any bug poop out and clean it up. The rest of the bud has a chance to survive that way! Otherwise they can rot amazingly fast!

Well as most of the trichomes are milky now, I cut off the small branch this was on and removes any good buds and have them drying. Discarded the small diseased one. Can this spread from one bud to others while they are drying?

Just saying hi all. New to this site and actually new to growing cannabis. I have a plant in my greenhouse thats about 6.5 ft high and very bunchy. I really enjoyed the whole process and am about a week from harvest. I hope to learn from all your experience on this site.
Hey KJM. :ciao: Hope your doing well my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom