Hi! New here - Complete newbie to growing

glimmergrass

Hello, all:

I'm GlimmerGrass, a Canadian artist who uses marijuana for both medical and recreational purposes.

I've just received my first shipment of seeds from Crop King -- Early Miss -- and I'm going to try growing for the first time -- I'm super excited but also somewhat nervous. I'll be growing indoors, in a coco coir/perlite mix. The seeds are soaking in water as I write this :)

Thankfully, there's a ton of information here and on the web in general. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Hi Glimmer!

Welcome to 420! We're excited you've decided to join us. The amount of information here is incredible. There's information for all skill levels.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask or consider the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab. You won't be disappointed.

You can also create a grow journal to keep track of your information and allow other growers from around the world to help out and give advice.

There's so many incredibly inspiring people here you won't be left a stray. Hope you get comfortable.

All the best!

Ps. Nice to meet a fellow Canadian!

Hey Glimmer

New here as well and just started my first indoor grow. I'm a bit ahead of you, day 18 under 1000w after starting them in a jiffy dome. I was so nervous at the start but I have quickly found if you need an answer you can find it here. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

p.s. I started with mystery seeds. Who knows what I will end up with. lol

Back
Top Bottom