Hi there need some help with hydroponics

notallowed420

Hi there boys and girls

i need some help with DWC system that im going to build
so basicly i know how to build the DWC. what i need help with is NUTES
i want to use AN line (sensi grow, bloom,big bud, bud candy, over drive, b52) thats all they have at the store,,
so i guess that the DWC will be 15 L of water
so i asked AN customer service and they said to use 4ml nutes on 1L water, so that means that when my water reservoir is filled up, i need to use 60ml of nutes inside????? ( in know its best to start half strength)

well i wouldn't follow that exactly.. first thing get your system built.. add water in it.. no nuts.. whats your PH and PPM? I never go off what the bottle says because each plant is different... then put your plants in.. go up slowly with the nuts.... start your way up.. start off with 200 ppm.. give it a few hours... if no issues... then add some more... it takes time to learn how a plant will react to certain nuts..

and why not order nuts?? so much cheaper then buying them from a store.. cut the middle man out..

well i'm going to build it from scratch ,,..
and i dont have ppm meter i only have a ph sticks , should i buy a ph meter and ppm meter???
or i could start really slow with nutes and build my way up without ppm meter? i know that ph in hydro should be 5.6 5.8

it is much more expensive for me to buy online the shipping is a killler

Back
Top Bottom