Spots on leaves

spyro

I know this question has probably been asked and answered time after time on this forum, but I am in search of an answer more personalized, if you will. I'm a noob to DWC growing.

I have 2 females, each in 5 gallon bubbler buckets, in a 4x4 tent. I change their nute water every Sunday night without fail. I use the A.N. 3 part pH Perfect at 4 ml/L. I put approximately 15 L (4 gal). So I measure approximately 60ml of each part. Them I add 2ml/L of Cal Mag, since I strictly use nothing but RO water. My tent is set up in a room that's completely sealed from insects.

I will attach pics. So what is going on? Am I burning them? Or is this a deficiency? Or am I using too much water?

Any help provided is extremely appreciated.

I know this question has probably been asked and answered time after time on this forum, but I am in search of an answer more personalized, if you will. I'm a noob to DWC growing.

I have 2 females, each in 5 gallon bubbler buckets, in a 4x4 tent. I change their nute water every Sunday night without fail. I use the A.N. 3 part pH Perfect at 4 ml/L. I put approximately 15 L (4 gal). So I measure approximately 60ml of each part. Them I add 2ml/L of Cal Mag, since I strictly use nothing but RO water. My tent is set up in a room that's completely sealed from insects.

I will attach pics. So what is going on? Am I burning them? Or is this a deficiency? Or am I using too much water?

Any help provided is extremely appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile1144987182.jpg

420-magazine-mobile294156343.jpg

Are you spraying the plants? If so this sort of looks like the water droplets are creating hot spots and burning someofthe leaves. There's even some residue from the chemicals in the water inter top pic too left.

Are you spraying the plants? If so this sort of looks like the water droplets are creating hot spots and burning someofthe leaves. There's even some residue from the chemicals in the water inter top pic too left.
No I actually stopped doing that a few weeks prior to switching my light cycle to 12/12. The spots are still there and haven't changed size yet. I'll be keeping an eye on that

These spots appeared in my Skunk too. I don't remember if i was spraying them at that point, but now i am and will suspend it for while.
Was concerned about some gnats flying inside the cabinet, but under control now.
:thumb::thanks:
It's funny you mention that MaRS, because, lately, I've been noticing gnats flying around inside my tent as well. I wonder if that's related. Which also begs the question....how the hell did they get in? Just when I thought everything was sealed tight....I suppose I'll need to investigate.

Don't get to upset. They appeared because you're providing a perfect environment for life. Although it's manageable and it should be under control, bugs are a healthy aspect of successful gardening. The sooner you embrace it, you'll be able to control it.

:high-five:

Fungus gnats indicate too much soil/poting medium humidity causing fungis to grow in your soil which feeds the gnats. This normally means some degree of root rot,which in turn can and will cause nute deficiencies which are responsible for many kinds of leaf decoloration/malformation. In your case we see burn spots on lower leaf, burnt edges,tips and some other problems. I suggest controlling your watering and letting your soil dry out completly(not only the surface) between waterings and use less water. Use a fan to circulate air in your grow room and around the plant.
All life forms aint a signe of good gardening,like intestinal bacterial infection even though its a life form aint a signe of good body care(no offence).
Good luck and happy growing :)

Fortunately BigBaron, I don't have root rot. I am using bubbler buckets, so no soil is involved. I keep a very close eye on my roots. They are also aerated well with two air pumps per bucket.

I thought the curled leaves might have been nute burn too, but I ruled that out. Thank you for the insight though.

is it too hard to take a picture of the roots since this is a trouble shooting thread?

leaves looks a little wimpy with a lack of turgidity so more information is required.

V:bongrip:

I dont have root rot too. Gnats came when i mixed my soil, probably when i added bone meal into it. On the manufacturer's page I read informations about it and some alternatives to combat, like glue strips. But it was already expected. Gnats like organic media, is where it like to live and reproduce. You have to worry about it, cuz they lay eggs whose larvae feed on the roots.
The only insect that i tolerate in my cabinet are ladybugs.

I still have no sure of what exactly is going on here, cuz i stopped spraying and i'm around 1 week without gnats now, but there's some spots yet, but I will keep that line of reasoning because had read it in Cervantes, which spray water can be dangerous to plant health.

:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom