Twisting Leaves

ROGER BALL

Hey, y'all. Need some help pretty please.

Why are my plants doing this?

R/O water
Organic Soil
3g pots Last Sunday, Oct. 4th. Put in,
3 part HOLLAND SECRET nutes.
Calmag- 2ml. pr. L
1000 watt HI-STARD LED.
Shut lights out for two days.
Turned them on 12/12 yesterday.
Fed them late veg today.

What y'all think? Should I lay off the water a bit more?

Guess I should post photographs

Attachments

• 20201008_191737.jpg
    20201008_191737.jpg
    571.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20201008_191724.jpg
    20201008_191724.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 20201008_191716.jpg
    20201008_191716.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20201008_191712.jpg
    20201008_191712.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20201008_191710.jpg
    20201008_191710.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 60
Hey Roger! .... Where is your grow room or tent? Can you tell more about what part of the house they are in. First floor, attic, basement, garage etc..,
Main floor in a bedroom 7.5 x 10 ish ft. I also have another tent in thay room.
The tent these are in are in a 4x4. The other one is a 5x4 2n1.

Cool - any chance there is a concrete slab underneath? Sometimes folks will say nope I’ve got hardwood floors.... yeah but what’s under there? You see where I’m going.... a slab is a heat sink and even if a person has hardwood or laminate floors... the cool concrete can cause weird stuff to happen with plants & roots. Another idea... pluck a few fan leaves & scope front & back for mites or eggs, gonna need 30/60 X pocket microscope about US$15 or digital microscope 35ish

Any-who hope something helps - please keep us updated!

Cool - any chance there is a concrete slab underneath? Sometimes folks will say nope I’ve got hardwood floors.... yeah but what’s under there? You see where I’m going.... a slab is a heat sink and even if a person has hardwood or laminate floors... the cool concrete can cause weird stuff to happen with plants & roots. Another idea... pluck a few fan leaves & scope front & back for mites or eggs, gonna need 30/60 X pocket microscope about US$15 or digital microscope 35ish

Any-who hope something helps - please keep us updated!

Definitely no slab. Tent is above an unfinished room.

I switched the light and that seemed to help a lot. Plants are relaxing and dancing better in the wind.
I may have over-watered them once. As for bugs... my friend grows in a basement and he doesn't do ANYTHING "by the book" and gets buds and no bugs. His house is a mess too. Mine is not. Like... his house is concentrated vagina repellent.
Imma let them dry out good before their next drink and see.

Oh and I lowered the humidity to the 40's n 50's area it's the best I can get for some reason not even running a hunidifir. But keeping it set at 40% just in case.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Ok that’s perfect! On a big plant you can’t really overwater it just runs out... but you can water too often. Now a seedling can be both over watered & watered too often. It may have to do with how often you water to run off and / or letting the soil totally dry out.

For soil grows in the veg cycle once a plant is established (5-6 nodes) you should be able to go 4 to 5 days without water no problem. When top of soil is dry the bottom still has plenty. Take the plant and hold the container at 45 degree angle for 3 - 5 minutes and see how much she pees.... it’s pretty amazing how much water a container will hold.

Work the wet dry cycle hard in veg, but keep soil moist in flower..... you build roots in veg but use them in flower. The plant critter thing is not related to cleanliness or recent copulation! I’m outdoorsman, have dogs, big yard & trees plus adjoining a tract of hunting land. Bugs in general can find your grow. If you see 1 bug near your tent then you prob just missed the orgy. If you got a scope on hand it would be worth your time, you don’t want to spray Neem in flower if you can avoid it

vagina repellent.... yowza... I know what you mean!

all right my friend - hold steady & best of luck on your grow!

Back
Top Bottom